• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'Back to the Beach' meet, 12/16/06 (NSFW)

8544.JPG

Edit said:
Orange County to San Diego Caravan Location
This location will serve as the meet-up location for the Orange County to San Diego NSX caravan, to the Krown Bikini Team Photo Shoot later in the day. The plan is to meet up at the above location at 8AM, hang out at this meet until 9AM, to allow stragglers and late risers to arrive, then head out at 9AM sharp for the 10AM San Diego meet - Parking is $1.50/hour, we shouldn't be more than an hour.

For the San Diego photoshoot please RSVP with the organizer, kswift, here: [email protected]

Who's interested in having a strong NSX showing at the Balboa Pier meet in two weeks time (Saturday, December 16th)? The meet starting time has been pushed back to 8AM, so, plenty of time to arrive.

Rough address (for mapquest) is 100 Main St, Newport Beach, CA, it's actually the lot next to the pier, so just head down balboa until you see a big green sign for 'parking', and follow that to the lot, the same place you park to take the Catalina Flyer, etc.

Last edited:
Re: 'Back to the Beach' meet, 12/16/06

Good day to pick. I have lot's of hotties coming down to take pics with your cars! Albert will be there to take pic. He is awesome!

:cool:

Example

Balboa_Car_Show_2-45.jpg

Last edited:

Wish I could make it, but I'm conducting a RE Seminar that day in Ontario. If something changes I am def in though...

Miller Lite Girls dressed as Santa's little helpers are confirmed, see you then!

Back