• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Bad experience at Les Schwab

I took my front tires in to be cross-swapped. (inside tread becomes outside on opposite side of car). Fully explained to counterperson. Got back 2 hours later, and the tech had simply dismounted and remounted on different wheels. Accomplishing nothing. I told counterperson and he said " Well I told him what to do" So then he had me talk to tech who said "look, I can mount them any way you want but they are still going to wear" I remained friendly and laughed it off. I will never set foot in there again, plus I will pull the corporate account I am in charge of. Who needs that type of treatment, when I can go to a locally owned tire store that will bend over backwards for me and appreciate my business. Any body else get crappy treatment?

Back