• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ball and meet! 9/13/09 irvine

:wink:

1. Prospeed (Brian) aka Yellow Mamba
2. Sicarius82 (Lebroke James)
3. Nsxsupra (Vince Carter's Asian slam dunking brother, aka baby Vince.
4. enesexdreamer (Rico) aka playboy stylez
5. Tyler s2k
6. Chado (Chad) aka Boom Cizzle aka the white Jesus Shuttlesworth aka white shadow!
7. striker525 (Ron) aka Artest
8. evof575gtc (erick) aka Dampier
9. Gilby1kanobie S2k
10. HUYS2200
11. Miss S2k
12. Vilstar S2k:smile:

bringing along two friends. they're gonna caravan with me there...hope everyone can ball and not ball drunk. haha :biggrin:

Last edited:
It was nice meeting and playin' ball with you guys. (Brian, Chad, Gil, Reggie, and everyone else) I need to play some more and practice my shot...hehe. :biggrin:

Here are two shots of the NSX guys and S2K guys...too bad not everyone brought theirs....CHAD? hehe...had to get a few shots in before the sun sets.

Look at Reggie's car... "one of these things is not like the other..."

Thanks for those pics Ron! Glad you made it out! Hope you can make it to the next one. Again we had a great turnout! I hope you guys had a good time and a good dinner!

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure! lol

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2580.jpg

IMG_2581.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_2574.jpg

Is that chad throwing up a high percentage shot?

LMK next time you guys get hammerd ....

Haha.. they started of high %.

For sure.. if we're drinking its only fair if you're too.. but are you down for 6 1/2 hours worth..

I like the way you acknowledged the cherry-picking! haha. props.

We need to play more often and earlier so we get in more games..

Last edited:
plus it gets dark sooner too. plus that park has a bbq area, maybe we can make it a bbq afternoon or something? haha just an idea.

Back