• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bar Honda Takes F1 Pole At Imola

FGG

Contributing Member
Congratulations to BAR HONNDA for taking pole at the 2004 Formula 1 San Marino Grand Prix at Imola in Italy. Jenson Button outgunned Ferrari, Mercedes, BMW and Jaguar, etc, to take pole. It has been a slow return to the "top" for Honda (last pole with Senna) but it looks like they are throwing a legitimate scare into the other top marques and might be back, which of course means the NSX as the flagship of HONDA is, IMHO, all the more on top!!! Let's see how the race goes on Sunday--catch it on the Speed channel.:) :) :) :) :)

Finally a reason to watch a race. At least there is some hope that someone other than Ferrari can win a race. Don't get me wrong, I have been a Ferrari fan for a long time. I just think the races have gotten boring when the only two questions are 1) how many cars can Micheal lap and 2) who will get third. Good luck to BAR and Jenson tomorrow.

I didn't see qualifying but clearly Kimi had another problem. McLaren has really fallen to mid pack at best.

Back