• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BaschBoost Supercharger for 3.2L

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Basch Supercharger that I am taking off my 1997 NSX-T 3.2L for sell. I will even throw in an AutoMeter Boost gauge 20lb and electrical fuel gauge with the pillar mount gauge pod. I recently purchased the car already supercharged from the previous owner and want to experience the X-perience, the way it was meant to be-normally aspirated. The supercharger has been on the car for about a year and was installed and tuned by Mark Basch.

The setup is chrome and adds a great clean look. It gives gobs and gobs of tremendous Power to the car. Comes with bigger fuel injectors and all the goodies from Basch such as the K&N intake, Paxton Novi blower, Split Second software. I don't have any manuals or installation instructions but I am sure Mark will be able to help anyone looking for help.

With the BBSC, the car is ungodly fast and pulls real, real,strong especially for the 3.2L..the previous owner said he dynoed it at 396 rwhp..so it is not for the faint of heart.

I want $3800 plus shipping for all the components(Firm) . It is a steal compared to brand new for $6500.

If you have questions or want pics please email or pm.

Rick

Rick, <br>
If this BBSC will work on my 3.0 I want to buy it! I need to know for sure though... will contact MB today to see what the particulars are and I can wire you the money straight away.:D If anyonw knows for sure if this will work on my car please let me know! <p>
~Joe <p><p> PS: Can you email me some pics please! ([email protected]);)

I am scheduled to go over to AutoLogic here in Houston in the morning to "detune" the NSX, so the supercharger and all it's components should be available to ship either thursday or friday.
here is a pic and I will try to take somemore tomorrow..

Attachments

• nsx4.jpg
    nsx4.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 561
Rick,
I have a call in to MB to see if this SC will work on my 3.0, if it will... I will have you the payment in full tomorrow AM. I expect his call sometime today to know for sure.

Regards,
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back