• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay area chapter meeting this saturday, 7/19/08-dublin

NSXCA-Bay Area Meeting

Date: Saturday July 19, 2008
Time: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
925-833-2521
Notes: COME TO CELEBRATE OUR OFFICIAL CLUB STATUS AND DISCUSS SOME VERY IMPORTANT ITEMS FOR OUR NEW CHAPTER TO INCLUDE UPCOMING EVENTS AND CLUB LOGOS.

Off the 580 Freeway, at the Hacienda exit. We are located in the Hacienda Crossing Shopping Center across from the movie theaters.

maybe for me,
BTW almost forgot i'm still not a member, someone was supposed to send me something or was it an e-mail so i could be a member and send my mula :biggrin:

if i'm able to make it, will let u guys know

Sorry, unfortunately I will not be able to attend, however I will get the notes from Mr VP Cruz :biggrin:

Sorry, unfortunately I will not be able to attend, however I will get the notes from Mr VP Cruz :biggrin:

Wait, I thought Mr. Cruz was the official person in charge of arranging meets? Wow, he is also the VP? Jack of all trades!:biggrin:

I'm sorry, but if you're not a member, you'll have to sell the car to me:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Kidding

Gabe, I'm still luvin' the new steering wheel! Thanks again dude.

Re: Bay area chapter meeting this Saturday, 7/19/08-dublin

For those of you who want to make the Bay Area chapter club meeting an all out NSX day this Saturday, consider swinging by Infineon Raceway in the morning. A few of us will be instructing with TrackMasters Racing.

Niello Maserati is hosting the Maserati and Ferrari owners for another track day again and it will be a blast. Pics are here from the last hosted event.

http://inside.niello.com/nmtrackevents/Welcome.html

Spectating is free, so is taking rides with instructors.

Back