• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay Area Chapter Meeting - Sat. 2/28 - 1 PM

I'll be in Tahoe so I'll have to miss this meet. If I have any talking points I'll e-mail them to our officers.

J

Since I wasn't invited to go to Tahoe. I'll be attending the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter meeting.

Since I wasn't invited to go to Tahoe. I'll be attending the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter meeting.

Geezie Louisie!

Tahoe's a big place - you guys don't need my invitation to go! Actually, it's a trip with my poker buddies and we go every year. Should we plan a first-annual NSXCA-BA ski trip? (Lynn, are you out there reading this?) I'd be down! I'd have to adjust my coilovers to fit the chains, though...:tongue:

J

Last edited:
Geezie Louisie!

Tahoe's a big place - you guys don't need my invitation to go! Actually, it's a trip with my poker buddies and we go every year. Should we plan a first-annual NSXCA-BA ski trip? I'd be down! I'd have to adjust my coilovers to fit the chains, though...:tongue:

J

James, maybe that's a good idea to put together first annual "NSXCA-BA ski trip". I'll be down for this as well. This is the reason why I hardly attend the BA meets or events. I'm usually up at Tahoe (north shore) every other weekend. In fact I will be up there this long weekend as well. Sorry I don't meet to take this off topic, but obviously I won't be able to attend.

Last edited:
gosh I hope you guys are kidding about driving your NSX up to Tahoe - I would be pretty scared to drive my car up there in the snow :(

I'm up in North Tahoe almost every other weekend as well (in my suv)....

Let me see if I'll be around that weekend

rk

Geezie Louisie!

Tahoe's a big place - you guys don't need my invitation to go! Actually, it's a trip with my poker buddies and we go every year. Should we plan a first-annual NSXCA-BA ski trip? (Lynn, are you out there reading this?) I'd be down! I'd have to adjust my coilovers to fit the chains, though...:tongue:

J

James, maybe that's a good idea to put together first annual "NSXCA-BA ski trip". I'll be down for this as well. This is the reason why I hardly attend the BA meets or events. I'm usually up at Tahoe (north shore) every other weekend. In fact I will be up there this long weekend as well. Sorry I don't meet to take this off topic, but obviously I won't be able to attend.

gosh I hope you guys are kidding about driving your NSX up to Tahoe - I would be pretty scared to drive my car up there in the snow :(

rk

Not all of us can "DO" like you guy's can "DO" :frown: :wink:

Not all of us can "DO" like you guy's can "DO" :frown: :wink:

Oh Mike, sure you can....it's never too late to learn new things.:biggrin:

All,
Have fun at the meeting....I will be in southeast asia for vacation.:biggrin::biggrin:

Count me in. I will be there.:smile:

Hey Phong....where you going to be at? I will be in Singapore that week.

Roger....I planned to be in Saigon, Bangkok, and Hong Kong. Let's see how it will work out.

Phong,can you bring two home for me :biggrin::rolleyes::smile:please!!! have a good trip....bill

Thanks Bill......Yes, I will bring a couple home for you if Catherine doesn't mind. :biggrin:

rk

Really? Then you are missing a lot of fun, Rick. :tongue: My black NSX is the best ski mobile I 've ever had. It goes up Tahoe without a sweat while everyone elses runs out of breath in that altitude.

SkiMobile.jpg

Ok, now that we have established who will not be able to attend (due to previous commitments) the Bay Area Chapter meet scheduled for the 28th of February.

I would like to see everyone else sign your John Hancock on the list below if you not only plan to attend, but want to attend !!! Clear your calendars for Saturday February 28th at 1pm. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Plus, how can you turn down an invite to eat at the world famous Sonoma Chicken Coop located on 200 E. Campbell Avenue in Campbell, CA :wink::wink::wink:

I also heard a rumor our very own EC Lynn Hayakawa will be there. If that isn't incentive enough, then I don't know what is!!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

1) Yolanda
2) Jack
3) Mike
4) Chuck
5) Roger
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Mike

I'll be in Tahoe so I'll have to miss this meet. If I have any talking points I'll e-mail them to our officers.

J

if ur ass is snowboarding let me know! i want in!

rk

All,
Have fun at the meeting....I will be in southeast asia for vacation.:biggrin::biggrin:

I WANT TO GO SNOWBOARDING!!!

Ey James im actually planning on going that day, let's coordinate it and caravan!

here's me snowboarding :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oub1yzPbDnM

im going snowboarding tomorrow and saturday! and than again with ya on the 28th james! woohoo!

Am I #5 on that list? Sorry but I will not be able to make it as I will be still be overseas.

Well, you were on the list, but not anymore. Have a good trip.

1) Yolanda
2) Jack
3) Mike
4) Chuck
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)