• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW NSXCA - Bay Area Chapter Meeting - Sunday, August 9, 2009

Re: NEW NSXCA - BAY AREA CHAPTER MEETING - Sunday, August 9, 2009

haha. i hope the car starts tomorrow. i had to jump it today to get it out of the garage for a wash. :biggrin:

I've been lurking, but would like to meet you guys... I might be there around 11:15.

01) yojack
02) mikec
03) icee
04) dansplan
05) LarryNSX
06) 02#154
07) SFNSXguy
08) Vytas
09) Dhalsim
10) Ben
11)jasonthe
12)Ashik
13)little nsx (mike)
14)Aridon99

Sorry guys. I wasnt able to make it due to last minute change of plans. Any minutes?

Sorry guys. I wasnt able to make it due to last minute change of plans. Any minutes?

Roger, you missed a lot of stuff. Wait till you see the pics.

Too bad you missed the meeting Roger. It was undoubtedly the most important meeting since the chapter was formed. Lots of great things were taken care of and tons of new information. Largest group of NSX owners I've ever seen. Photos should be great.

The minutes will probably take quite a while to compile. I'm sure they will be quite lengthy. Too bad you missed this milestone. I think you were nominated for several committees.

Doug

P.S. I'm looking forward to reading the minutes as well. The Miracle Ear was on the fritz again and I missed a lot of the conversation.

Wow, saw the pics, looks like it was a great meet! Too bad I missed it :redface:

So are the regular monthly meets coming back again?

I think you were nominated for several committees.

Doug

Doug, that was very generous of you to nominate Roger for all those committees... I had no idea that he had so much free time on his hands... I'm sure that problem will be resolved now. :wink:

-Brian

Doug, that was very generous of you to nominate Roger for all those committees... I had no idea that he had so much free time on his hands... I'm sure that problem will be resolved now. :wink:

-Brian

:eek:

Back