• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay Area club lunch this Saturday, February 5th

The Bay Area chapter will be holding its monthly club lunch this
Saturday, February 5th. Details and directions posted on the club
website at www.northwest.nsxca.org (will be updated soon).

We'll meet in front of Macaroni Grill and decide if we'll eat there or
someplace else in the area. If there's interest for a drive, one may
set one up after the lunch.

Update: I'll be at the meeting! My NSX needs the exercise. :biggrin:

Vytas

Last edited:
cant make this one (out of town)
have fun u guys!!! see u on march meet

Are non-NSX owners excluded? How about a soon to be owner of an '05 NSX (by late spring hopefully)? I'm currently driving an '03 Acura CL Type-S 6MT (fully modded).

Last edited:
cls6sp03 said:
Are non-NSX owners excluded? However about a soon to be owner of an '05 NSX (by late spring hopefully)? I'm currently driving an '03 Acura CLS 6MT.
No - besides, what better opportunity is there to ride in and possibly drive different NSX configurations?

cls6sp03,
Please join us if you can. We normally get a wide variety of NSXs at the lunch - from bone stock, to bolt on modified to full out Competch supercharged cars. Its a good opportunity to get ideas for your own car. The club members are a fun bunch to hang out with as well.

Thanks guys for the open invite and being inclusive of us poor mortals that drive inferior cars. :D

It will be great to meet up with you and see a variety of years and various mods available for the NSX.

I've been involved with a great Acura club that meets near Sacramento where there is always a diverse collection of cars (besides Acuras) that show up.

I will be there this Sataurday, but I am going to be a little late because I have to drop off my car to Hilltop in the morning. Looking forward to see you guys :smile:

Haven't been to one of these in years. Still 11:30AM?

hey juejaimon,

what time are you planning to meet at Alameda? i'm picking up a friend at the ranch 99 off 80 around 10:30, u want to meet up there instead and drive down together?? it's her first time, thought caravan is a neat thing to do for her.

shane

change of plans... i'll be departing from Union City instead.... so whoever wants to meet up... we can meet up @ the In&Out burgers on Alvarado... let me know..

randomharmony said:
hey juejaimon,

what time are you planning to meet at Alameda? i'm picking up a friend at the ranch 99 off 80 around 10:30, u want to meet up there instead and drive down together?? it's her first time, thought caravan is a neat thing to do for her.

shane

I'd love to attend, but a couple of friends of mine are going out for drives, the 350z club & the s2000 clubs. I have the itenary for the 350z club if anyone would like to attend, PM me so the nsx's can join them as well. :biggrin:

When: 02/05/05 Saturday
Where: Sea Bowl
Address: 4625 Coast Highway, Pacifica, CA
(650)738-8190
Time: 11:00am

Itinerary:

1) East Bay Meet Point:
Where: Walnut Creek Bart Station
Address: 200 Ygnacio Valley Blvd. Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Time: 9:30
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthr...threadid=108229

1) South Bay Meet Point
Where: Z-Car Garage
Address: 140 Archer Street, San Jose , CA 95112
Time: 9:30
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthr...threadid=108233

2) Main Meeting Spot
Where: Sea Bowl
Address: 4625 Coast Highway, Pacifica, CA
(650)738-8190
Time: 11:00am

3) Drive down Cabrillo Hwy/Hwy 1

4) Hwy 1 Photo Spot
Where: Pescardero State Beach
Address: Cross Junction of Cabrillo Hwy and Pescadero Creek Rd.

5) Continue on Cabrillo Hwy/Hwy 1

6) Pending traffic/location/safety, we may make one more stop along side the road for a photo op.

7) Hwy 1 becomes Mission Blvd in Santa Cruz.
- There is a lot of fast food places along side of Mission. The caravan will break right here for lunch. Feel free to grab your favorite fast food and meet us at the next stop.

8) Santa Cruz Meet Spot (Final Meet point)
Where: Petsmart parking lot
Address: 490 River St Santa Cruz CA 95060
(831) 429-2780
Time: ~2:00pm

9) [Optional] D&B Pool Post Meet. Please see this link for more info.
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthr...threadid=107845

Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see it on northwest.nsxca.org-- what time are we all meeting up? :)

-mike

Vytas said:
The Bay Area chapter will be holding its monthly club lunch this
Saturday, February 5th. Details and directions posted on the club
website at www.northwest.nsxca.org (will be updated soon).

We'll meet in front of Macaroni Grill and decide if we'll eat there or
someplace else in the area. If there's interest for a drive, one may
set one up after the lunch.

Update: I'll be at the meeting! My NSX needs the exercise. :biggrin:

Vytas

We meet at 11:30am and head in for lunch around 12:15 or so. I'm having access problems with the NSXCA Northwest website so it hasn't been updated as of yet.

See you all there.

i'm now back from VAC.
how was the meet-drive? any pix

Back