• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay area NSX's

I just got off the phone with my contact for hot import nights and he wanted me to put the word out that they are currently looking for some "eye catching" NSX's for promotional use light flyers, website, and other media.

please post up pics of your car for me to forward to him and see if he would like to use your car!

Here is my Formula Red/Blk 2.5 with the LEs. Took these last week when it was raining. Going to take some more later when sky clears up.

IMG_1792.JPG

IMG_1804.JPG

Here are a couple pics of mine.........maybe not eye catching enough...........but then isnt any NSX eye catching?

DSC01468a.JPG

NSX_View.JPG

I just got off the phone with my contact for hot import nights and he wanted me to put the word out that they are currently looking for some "eye catching" NSX's for promotional use light flyers, website, and other media.

please post up pics of your car for me to forward to him and see if he would like to use your car!

I presume HIN is always looking for something REALLY different and of course the stereotypical "Wide Body" which is not a bad thing really.

If there looking for a neat shot, try one of these.
2607794250084140464S600x600Q85.jpg

2125572040084140464S600x600Q85.jpg

2187805200084140464S600x600Q85.jpg

If there looking for a car, there's no carbon fiber.

Last edited:
Before I post a pic of mine, what are they looking for?
- just any pic to see the car and they'll shoot it for the flyer later?
- a pic with an interesting background?
- a pic from a nice angle that's ready to be photochopped?

J

I vote for MIKE_C and his custom bumper and badass headlights!

That is a really good suggestion.

Mike's NSX has a nice blend of modifications while retaining the clean lines of the original body. I know HIN is all about the F&F look, but it would be nice to see Mike's classy NSX on the promotional material.

I SECOND and THIRD and FORTH that! :biggrin:

Mike's NSX has a nice blend of modifications while retaining the clean lines of the original body. I know HIN is all about the F&F look, but it would be nice to see Mike's classy NSX on the promotional material.

Before I post a pic of mine, what are they looking for?
- just any pic to see the car and they'll shoot it for the flyer later?
- a pic with an interesting background?
- a pic from a nice angle that's ready to be photochopped?

J

from what I have been told a car from a great angle so they can get ideas on how to shoot it for the flyer, to my knowledge they will not be altering the cars or the pics... mike's car would definately be one that would work my only question for that is what kinda colors are they looking for?? I really am not involved in this process alot and was just asked as I do have relationships with HIN

It looks like I'm too late... :wink: :rolleyes:

I vote for MIKE_C and his custom bumper and badass headlights!

Thanks for the nomination.

Thanks for the support... When this rain stops, I'll have to make an OPH run. You may need your Green Lantern secret de-coder ring to un-encrypt the acronym :biggrin:

I SECOND and THIRD and FORTH that! :biggrin:

Very funny :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Don't worry, I'll get even :biggrin: :biggrin:

K I submited all the pics this morning and this is what came back a few minutes ago

myspace_San_Mateo_blur.jpg

Didn't think mine would be chosen he said he may make another version as well and will send it to me when it is finished

Nice that your representing the NSX community.

Back