• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay Area Picnic - Sunday, October 25, 2009 - Sunnyvale

good meet and good turn out.

thanks to all who participated. good mixture of members, new and old, young and older, active and MIA.

big thanks to Yolanda for her selflessness and dedication.

I second that... Its because of Yolanda the BBQ was a success!!! :biggrin:

Thanks to Steven for securing the permit.

Bill, Happy Bday :biggrin:

It was great seeing everyone today. Saw some that I haven't seen in sometime and met some new owners and a future owner.

Hi to Sara, the guy (I think his name is Richard) that you were with has some nice cars. :biggrin:

Mike

Where are the pics for those who can't make it?:smile:

At the NSX bbq today, I saw this parked next to the NSX's... That is one clean Lexus RX300. I don't think you can find one any cleaner :biggrin::biggrin:

fcar.jpg

Nice to see some old friends and meet some new people. Yolanda, you're the best. Happy Birthday Bill, and thanks for giving me those bum directions home.:tongue:

Did I win the "Dirtiest Car" award? For those that didn't hear my sob story, I had it detailed and it rained the next day.:mad:

Nice to see some old friends and meet some new people. Yolanda, you're the best. Happy Birthday Bill, and thanks for giving me those bum directions home.:tongue:

Did I win the "Dirtiest Car" award? For those that didn't hear my sob story, I had it detailed and it rained the next day.:mad:

Hey Doug, It was great to see you today. BTW, I was wondering if link below of the trailer "The MEN Who STARE at GOATS" is about you? I base this question on your NSXPrime signature.

"Hobbies: Staring, hypnotising animals, and cooking with WD-40."

If your reply is "if I tell you, I will have to kill you", then I don't want to know. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.themenwhostareatgoatsmovie.com/#home

Mike

Hey Doug, It was great to see you today. BTW, I was wondering if link below of the trailer "The MEN Who STARE at GOATS" is about you? I base this question on your NSXPrime signature.

"Hobbies: Staring, hypnotising animals, and cooking with WD-40."

If your reply is "if I tell you, I will have to kill you", then I don't want to know. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.themenwhostareatgoatsmovie.com/#home

Mike

Hay Mike, good to see you as well. To answer your question regarding my hobbies. I just stare. On my way home after the picnic today I got stuck in bumper to bumper traffic on the 101. I noticed a large chocolate lab in the car next to me that had his head out the window. In that short period of time I was able to hypnotise him and have him cluck like a chicken for a short period of time.:wink:

P.S. I would give WD-40 a two to one edge over PAM.

Last edited:
Hay Mike, good to see you as well. To answer your question regarding my hobbies. I just stare. On my way home after the picnic today I got stuck in bumper to bumper traffic on the 101. I noticed a large chocolate lab in the car next to me that had his head out the window. In that short period of time I was able to hypnotise him and have him cluck like a chicken for a short period of time.:wink:

P.S. I would give WD-40 a two to one edge over PAM.

HAHA... that's classic!

I agree. That's a hella clean RX300 I've ever seen.

At the NSX bbq today, I saw this parked next to the NSX's... That is one clean Lexus RX300. I don't think you can find one any cleaner :biggrin::biggrin:

fcar.jpg

The owner of the white car tricked me into coming out to the Picnic when she told me that she got some new "Wheels" and insisted that I see them........

Yeah, we all figured that out. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The owner of the white car tricked me into coming out to the Picnic when she told me that she got some new "Wheels" and insisted that I see them........

Who's the owner of the white car?

Who's the owner of the white car?

You can't tell who it belongs to by the color combination?

The owner of the white car tricked me into coming out to the Picnic when <b>she</B> told me that <b>she</b> got some new "Wheels" and insisted that I see them........

And, how many female owner here on Prime?

Last edited:
Definitely BIG THANKS to Yolanda, Jack, Steve and anyone else who took part on making today's bbq happen. Glad I came out of hiding! :)

I would like to echo the same appreciation for the people who made this a wonderful meet. And especially Yolanda!!! She rocks!!! :biggrin:

Hey, that is one nice white car....with the trunk popped open :biggrin:. I'm glad everyone had a great time. Wish I was there too but gotta work to save up for a newer NSX.

fcar.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, that is one nice white car....with the trunk popped open :biggrin:. I'm glad everyone had a great time. Wish I was there too but gotta work to save up for a newer NSX.

Phong,

U don't want a newer NSX for the following reasons:

- heavier
-chassis flex
- power steering that feels muted and expensive to replace
- getting an older one gives you more spending $$$$ to upgrade the NSX.

Back