• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay Area Chapter Club Meeting - Sunday, 1/25/09 - 1 =

I hope we get a good turn out for this, the first chapter meet of 2009! Post here if you're going, so we can have a good estimate of how many to reserve for at the restaurant.

J

See you guys there!! :biggrin:

Looking at the replies in this thread, my count is 10 for the meet (according to my poor counting skills :biggrin:). Looks to be a nice turnout. I hope we also get our usual round of last minute adds which could bring us up to about 15. Anyone going to have time for a drive afterward?

J

James,
Happy New Year!

Any ideas on a route?

Happy New Year, Carlos!

No, I don't have an idea for a route... was hoping someone else would jump in and offer to lead :biggrin:

J

I should be able to make it, but won't be sure until Saturday. Would be nice to see everyone again.:smile:

I have to wait till Saturday as well since there's a few things we had pending but otherwise I will be there +1 so total of 2 of us for lunch. Never ate at Carinos so time to check it out.

rick

According to weather.com it looks like it will be a dd meet.

Sun Jan 25
Few showers
58° High °F
40° Low °F
Precip. Chance 30%

Mike

Sorry I have to back out at the last minute - had a prior commitment and when days of rain were here, I decided it'd be best to go with that. Hoping for a sunny meet next time.

it was good see everyone again and meet some new people.

congrats to our new events coordinator. i look forward to all her coordinating efforts.

mike's car really looks super sexy on the road. we definitely need to have rolling shots in the calendar.

:biggrin:

I would also like to extend a warm welcome to the Jason aka "jasonthe" (newest Bay Area NSX onwer) for attending his first NSX meet.

Last edited:
Congrats to our new BA events coordinator! Seems like I've missed alot that has been going on here lately.

Back