• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay Area - Saturday or Sunday. Let's do something

Ok....I was wrong, I just got home and it's 12:18 a.m. now...although I'm still not that tired.
I had a lot of fun today and it was great of all of you to stop by.
We could have hung out in the shop more, but having a car on the dyno doesn't make it too inviting to the ears and nose.

Considering it was such a late notice, I was surprised at the number of cars that showed up, I figured 4 or 5 at the most.

Ken, always a pleasure.

MikeC, we'll definitely have another gathering and next time it will be catered lunch inside the building or a BBQ with tables set up inside....(prime rib anyone?)

Jim Jr, nice to meet you and your wife. I'm somewhat of a newbie here myself but owned a 91 about 8 years ago. Everyone has always been nice and I'm always willing to do what I can for a the local members.

This was the first time I've met with you all, and I had a great time. My son couldn't stop talking about the cars as we drove home. It was nice meeting everyone...my son told my wife "Mom, they were sooo nice. And the cars were sooo cool. Especially the red one with the black hood!" I have to agree, you all are very cool people. Look forward to meeting up again.

Thanks,
Clayton

Ah, I missed out! Sounds like a good meet. I was tied up on Sat morning, so I couldn't make it. Missed the drive today too :frown:

Have to try and make it next time!

Tariq

S2002NSX said:
...my son told my wife "Mom, they were sooo nice. And the cars were sooo cool. Especially the red one with the black hood!" ......
I like that one too! <!--StartFragment -->
bgrlaugh.gif

Sorry Clayton - I didn't get too much time to chat with you & your son - next time he'll get personal guided tour up close at whatever he wants to see - & check out the media set-up too; we'll even get him on the rear-view camera & take a pic of him on-screen. <!--StartFragment -->
biggthum.gif

D'Ecosse said:
I like that one too! <!--StartFragment -->
bgrlaugh.gif

check out the media set-up too; we'll even get him on the rear-view camera & take a pic of him on-screen. <!--StartFragment -->
biggthum.gif

WOW....I want my picture taken too....you've got all the goodies...
after I'm done with the go fast mods. I've got to get that rear camera deal...it's a must have!!!:smile:

Hoover said:
WOW....I want my picture taken too....you've got all the goodies...

after I'm done with the go fast mods. I've got to get that rear camera deal...it's a must have!!!

The camera is a really useful feature - you never know what might come into the viewfinder - check this out
hysterical.gif

Actually one of my most favourite "toys" is the Gentex auto-dimming mirror complete with compass, outside temp gauge (why on earth does the OEM A/C controller not display outside temp???) but best of all (& the original reason I got mine) the garage door opener ...... definitely a great addition to have.

Pictures from the TurboHoses R&D Coffee Meet:

We had eight NSX and one S2K (yes, that's Lisa's S2K). It was good seeing everyone.

9023DSC03396.jpg

9023DSC03397.jpg

9023DSC03400.jpg

9023DSC03401.jpg

9023DSC03402.jpg

9023DSC03403.jpg

9023DSC03404.jpg

9023DSC03405_edited-1.jpg

9023DSC03406.jpg

9023DSC03399.jpg

Back