• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

BBK....for 92 nsx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's an old question. But is there only one kit that allows for EB?

What is the best kit for the buck? Both in looks and performance, please. Running 18 in front and 19 in back. I have read a lot but talks seem to go in circles. And which ones are actually available as in " in stock " not 6 weeks secret back order from North Korea - pay and pray. Any issue with running without EB besides the obvious?

Thanks

You can run EB with any of the BBK sets. I used the Brembo Ebrake with my Wilwood setup and now with my Stoptech setup.

Before I got the Brembo ebrake, I really didn't have an ebrake and no real issues unless you are parking on a steep hill

Another issue with not having the e-brake is the legal issue, it is required by law.

Besides I think I might just find it a little "ghetto" (for lack of a better term) to not have one.

Finished installing my WP pro front and rear kit with e-brake. Beautiful brakes at a great price. 6pot all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back