• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBS LM's Installed - Double Staggered, and Reverse Face, and Semi Hellaflush, Oh My!

Sick fitment! Very similar to my own 18/19 set :)

Where are you rubbing? Outside Fender? Front Fender lining (where the AC Condenser vent is)? or possibly on the inner fender?

I know the rears are not rubbing. On full turn, the inner fender (wall I guess) the tire is rubbing. On dips its the outside fender liner. As long as I don't hit a big dip at full turn, I should be ok on the front fenders.

I love your Enkei's by the way. Very LMish! :biggrin:

Thanks Jim!

Looking good!
Just curious how you came up with those "estimated" offsets?

Supposedly the reverse face LM's is additional -14mm of clearance. Then I'm running a 5mm spacer for the fronts, no spacer for the rears. I will get a real measurement soon. So my ghetto estimates are...

+50 - 14 - 5 = +31
+40 - 14 = +26

Damn, I miss my LM's even more now :frown:, only reason why i didnt go get the lm's in 18/19 is because everyone said they were nearly impossible to get and would take months to get them.

Supposedly the reverse face LM's is additional -14mm of clearance. Then I'm running a 5mm spacer for the fronts, no spacer for the rears. I will get a real measurement soon. So my ghetto estimates are...

+50 - 14 - 5 = +31
+40 - 14 = +26
I was wondering too. Thx!
How about GT-One sides, GT-One rear bumper, 02 rear valence, GT-One diffuser? :biggrin:
Might as well go with the Seibon (GT-One replica) rear valance :biggrin:

Damn, I miss my LM's even more now :frown:, only reason why i didnt go get the lm's in 18/19 is because everyone said they were nearly impossible to get and would take months to get them.

Talk to Wil (angus). He got them to my door in only 4 weeks. I don't know how he did it, but he did. :biggrin:

My old set of LM's are for sale too!

I was wondering too. Thx!

Might as well go with the Seibon (GT-One replica) rear valance :biggrin:

Pretty impressive what you did to that Seibon rear valence. I'm still undecided when I finally do get the rear valence: 02 or Seibon.

Last edited:
Talk to Wil (angus). He got them to my door in only 4 weeks. I don't know how he did it, but he did. :biggrin:

My old set of LM's are for sale too!

Pretty impressive what you did to that Seibon rear valence. I'm still undecided when I finally do get the rear valence: 02 or Seibon.
I already ordered my 18/19 DPE's. If I were you I'd get the 02 valence from downforce.

The LM's look great!!!

Enjoy them!

looks good, I was planning to do something similar with another set of LM's but decided not to purchase them because I had to pay for tuition for next semester. You could actually run quite a bit more aggressive fitment, depending on your tire sizes. My current setup on my LM's doesn't rub much unless I hit a hard dip mid-corner. :smile:

looks good, I was planning to do something similar with another set of LM's but decided not to purchase them because I had to pay for tuition for next semester. You could actually run quite a bit more aggressive fitment, depending on your tire sizes. My current setup on my LM's doesn't rub much unless I hit a hard dip mid-corner. :smile:

I was actually contemplating on buying the Toyo T1R 205/35/18 (if I could find them), 255/30/19 and some spacers for the all out Hellaflush look. I didn't have the balls to do it. But I'm happy how it sits now.

1st post updated with more daytime pics.

6027943087_6d51e85b0e_b.jpg

Where would you get a more aggressive fitment from in LM's?

Back