• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

BBSC Novi 2000 Supercharger Kit

I have a Basch Novi 2000 supercharger kit for sale. I purchased this a few months ago (used obviously) and never installed it on my car it only has a few thousand miles of use on it. My immediate plans have changed for the car so I feel I need to let the supercharger go.
It comes with the brackets/pullies/belts/hoses/etc to install it. It has both 6 and 12lbs pulleys with it. RC 550 injectors and high flow fuel pump.
The photos show pretty much everything I have for it except for some bolts and hose clamps in the box still. This does not include and EMS system, you would need to supply that yourself. I also have printed installation instructions with the kit.
Again, I never had this system installed on my car, but it is in good shape and seems to be complete.
Asking $3500 plus shipping.
Thanks.
2651573266_9312dc9944_b.jpg

2650744971_c3d9f1c140_b.jpg

2650747763_0dcdf3369a_b.jpg

Back