• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forced Induction BBSC Setup!

Located in TX, helping my customer sell his BBSC unit from his NA2. The car was tuned by Kenny at Jotech a few years ago when it before I bought it. This was my own personal car, that I sold to my customer a couple of years ago. He bought the car and it sat here at the shop, until he recently came back. He ended up hydrolocking the engine when we had the really, really bad rain here a few months ago.

Injectors are included!!! They just aren't pictured yet, cause we haven't removed them!

He is selling the complete setup BBSC w/ NOVI2000 blower. It has the elbow with an HKS SSQV, and everything you need to install sans the oil pan (pan is staying on the engine, I can probably see if he's willing to trade for one).

It has an AEM FIC and tuned with 550cc injectors. The blower comes complete with the AEM FIC, injectors, Blower, all items that go with the blower.

The only thing you will need is a Wideband (since that is staying with the car). We will be dropping the motor here in the next few days, and the blower will come out and I will ship it. The blower itself is intact, everything is working fine, we removed all the piping off of it just to make sure everything was solid.

You can contact me at 2546803308

I can always get more pictures of the unit, and I will update the thread when we have it off, and will add pictures with the unit off.

He is asking for 5500 OBO

-Steve

Last edited:
Back