• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bear Mountain Fall Run Sunday Oct. 16th

309261_10150773301140265_855045264_20053631_51765_n.jpg

BEAR MOUNTAIN FALL RUN SUNDAY OCT. 16TH
Alright guys, this Run will be our last one for this Season. For the people who attended our runs can assure the thrill and true driving experience they had with us. This Run will also start at the same time and place (Time and Place given below) as all our previous runs. But, we like to add in more and exciting routes at every different Run. It will be a total of 3 hours which will include stops for cooling down the breaks and pictures.
Make sure you fill up your tanks before the run starts, keep distance of at least more than 2-3 car lengths from the car in front of you. Bring two way radios and Radars if you guys have.

TIME: 7AM - RUN WILL START AT 7:30AM SHARP!
LOCATION: The Reef Restaurant (92 Roa Hook Rd. Route 9 at Annsville Circle. Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567

People coming from Brooklyn/Queens/LongIsland can meet at:
College Point Multiplex Cinemas
2855 Ulmer Street, Whitestone, NY 11357
At 6AM. We will Leave to Reef Restuarant at Exactly 6:15AM
Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=118930928209633

Finally, Special Thanks to 87RoadRacer for coming up with amazing routes. Thanks for Leading us to the path of Twisties and Ups and downs. We all had a blast!

If the NSX is back from Cody I will bring that to keep Dave company...if not I will show up with the RS6 which is getting some additional power upgrades this week.

This is a general run, most likely won't be a NSX only thing like ny/Nj guys usually do

So why don't us NY/NJ guys plan a final Bear Mountain run to close the season out? I'm not able to attend NSXPO this year due to scheduling conflicts but would definitely join for some twisties through the Fall foliage. If I remember correctly we had one around this time last year?

Will do, I'll start the thread today, anything to see that blue diamond of yours again.

If theres enough interest we can plan out own outting to bear mountain. I am not against going with other cars but a smaller group usually makes for a better fun run IMO

So why don't us NY/NJ guys plan a final Bear Mountain run to close the season out? I'm not able to attend NSXPO this year due to scheduling conflicts but would definitely join for some twisties through the Fall foliage. If I remember correctly we had one around this time last year?

+1 :smile:

So is anyone still gonna go this weekend?

I'm gonna head up in the RS6. NSX not home from LoveFab yet and just got a new turbo back exhaust/new intake on the Audi so feel like going for a nice ride.

Nice, I have to see that beast! I'll take my S4 as I blow turbo on NSX.
Dyno 500hp at 16psi and 2weeks later turbo die, lol glad it was not motor, :biggrin:

I'm gonna head up in the RS6. NSX not home from LoveFab yet and just got a new turbo back exhaust/new intake on the Audi so feel like going for a nice ride.

Dave....I just realized this is a 2 hour hike for me and I would have to leave my house at 5AM......there is a C&C near Princeton through Ferrarichat that day as well. I'm thinking I might head to that instead. Hit me up on the cell tomorrow.

I'm debating going to Princeton with the fchat boys, they leaving at 8:30 for a 10am meet, being that I'm going out tonight, sounds more doable than being up at 6.

Back