• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bear Mountain Run This Weekend

Enjoyed seeing everyone again this morning. The NYC contingent all looked happy and healthy. Simon had that "Daddy smile" and Bailey looked well rested. It's been a long time.

Glad to hear they will be at the River Run. We will need Bailey to be hanging out of his NSX window with camera and one foot on the steering wheel while the other is on the accelerator. Oops! :biggrin:

Passline: I am planning to go to car show, considering I went to the high school.

Should I bring a sign for you: "My other car is an NSX"?

What time to register?

Hey Charlie, we'll see you there. I think you may have met Roger with the Ford GT? Registration begins at 10am. Cheers. :smile:

Hey Charlie, we'll see you there. I think you may have met Roger with the Ford GT? Registration begins at 10am. Cheers. :smile:

I apologize for the thread theft!
Great to see Charlie and his silver NSX, Rich and his Lambo, and a blast from the past..............John Defini and his jeep and Nicholas!!! I left a little early (I was there from before 10am until after 3PM, and John called to tell me that I won for best Exotic (I had the GT with me). Hope he's able to take the trophy for me, as it wouldn't fit in the car (eat your heart out RSO!!). Great to see you guys!!!

Last edited:
I apologize for the thread theft!
Great to see Charlie and his silver NSX, Rich and his Lambo, and a blast from the past..............John Delfini and his jeep and Nicholas!!! I left a little early (I was there from before 10am until after 3PM, and John called to tell me that I won for best Exotic (I had the GT with me). Hope he's able to take the trophy for me, as it wouldn't fit in the car (eat your heart out RSO!!). Great to see you guys!!!

Theft Continued:

Good time, three members of NSXCA [and Prime] in a row!
Richard- I forgot, am off to Kingston on Weds and Driving Lime Rock
on Thursday - let's talk - call me.

Attachments

• show.jpg
    show.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 42
and John called to tell me that I won for best Exotic (I had the GT with me). Hope he's able to take the trophy for me, as it wouldn't fit in the car (eat your heart out RSO!!).

Not gonna happen. RSO knows you better than to think that's the whole story. What you failed to tell him is that Charlie's NSX (and only an NSX) should have won for best exotic and that passline's car won 2 trophies. :wink:

Few Pics from the run:
DSC_1600.jpg

DSC_1603.jpg

DSC_1606.jpg

DSC_1604.jpg

Back