• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Bear Mt Run (10/14/12)

I wanted to start a new thread to set a date and time for our Bear Mt Run.

The Foliage Report indicated that Bear Mt is already at mid-point as of today (10/4/12). So 10/14 would be better and we can go to the Scarsdale Concours afterwards. :)

Here is the foliag report:
http://fallgetaways.iloveny.com/LANDING_FOLIAGE_REPORT.html

Here are the details and hopefully everyone can make it!!
Date: 10/14/12 (Sunday)
Time: 8:30am
Location: 92 Roa Hook Rd. Route 9 at Annsville Circle. near Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567. (Search in Google and then go to Maps)

Simon

So anyone coming on the 14th? i am going up there this weekend for October Fest without the NSX. Tree report pending...

You should be watching the damn road on these runs and not the trees! :eek::biggrin:

ps: "Where the hell you find these maps is beyond me?" You would have made the perfect organizational expert or party planner! LOL :biggrin:

So anyone coming on the 14th? i am going up there this weekend for October Fest without the NSX. Tree report pending...

Well... We are all waiting for the tree report before we make a decision. Just kidding, I'm in.

The trees looks good. Green, yellow, some red...Hopefully it will be much more red this weekend with the colder weather this week.

Would love to run with you guys again after the last meet-up was cut short due to the rain. Unfortunately, I must be at Newark airport Sunday morning.
Have fun and be safe. :smile:

The weather forecast looks excellent for Sunday, 67 and sunny. Anyone else joining?

Note - Bring your club radio if you have one. phones don't work in most area up there.

Plenty of parking on the side streets, come on by, lots of "catching up" to do!!!

Is "catching up" high end car guys code for making out? If so, gross.

I am on Jersey side, what time would you [all] be at Bear Mtn?

Good idea, do the NJ guys want to meet up on the correct side of the bridge versus driving over it and doubling back?

I would love to stop by, but dont have a NSX yet.
If its ok just let me know a time and central meeting area and i will pass stop by for a bit.
Hope you guys have a great time .

Time: 8:30am
Location: 92 Roa Hook Rd. Route 9 at Annsville Circle. near Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567. (Search in Google and then go to Maps)

Is "catching up" high end car guys code for making out? If so, gross.
Funny guy

Good idea, do the NJ guys want to meet up on the correct side of the bridge versus driving over it and doubling back?

Please tell me that doubling back isn't some broke back mountain kind of code:-)

We may be at the top of the mountain around 10:00-10:30 but no promises.

Last edited:
Should be a beautiful day, have a good drive, don't feed the bears!!!

When you're finished, come on down to Scarsdale and enjoy!!!

How about a 9:30 in the main lot?

This gives DreamPowered a time, too; he'll be an owner soon.

Hey Charles. The time is getting closer. I will be around the circle. Call or text me when your leaving the meeting point and i will be enroute.
I'll try to be as discrete as possible.
Be safe out there everyone. Roads are cold and leaves are more slippery than black ice.

Back