• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ben and his crew at Daisy Auto are awesome.

I have had the pleasure of owning a ’91 for many years now and have taken very good care of it from day one. Even though it only has 40,000 miles on it, has been garage kept and never driven in the rain, I felt that time itself was the only thing I couldn’t defend against. I have roamed NSX Prime for many years now and I think it is fair to say that it is common knowledge to most that Ben (redbird92) at Daisy Auto is the go-to expert when it comes to the NSX. I decided to make an appointment with him and I am very happy that I did. He went over the car with me and pointed out quite a few things that obviously needed to be addressed as well as a few things that I didn’t realize. Also, Ben knows from experience what is likely to fail and listed some things that he recommended we take care of on a 25 year old car. One of the issues I brought up with him was that I knew that my car was in snap ring range and that has always bothered me. I have never had a problem with it but just knowing that it might happen someday was a worry. Ben was able to locate a new updated tranny case (getting scarce) and my car no longer has any snap ring issues.
I have to say that Ben appears to really love what he does and if you combine that with his tons of experience you end up with a true expert that you can always trust. He really cares about the cars and the customer. He kept me up to date with my car's progress with emails (including pictures) and personal phone calls. My car looks and drives better than it probably did right out of the showroom. I was also impressed by the little things that he did just “because”, like tightening things that were a little loose or replacing small items that were missing. These were not things that made him any money but yet took his valuable time. That tells me his heart is in the right place. I had never met Ben before and I have absolutely nothing to gain from this post-except to know that it might help the next guy (or girl) that is looking for the absolute best place to take their NSX. :wink:

Back