• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best DVD Navi system?

check out xenarc.com, they have touch screens with both video and usb connections and can be hooked up to a computer too. they have an "extra" brightness option not listed that helps visibility in bright daylight

xenarc also has full pentium 4 computer that fits in the glove box, can play mp3's, has dvd player, and you can hook up gps module for about $100.00

not affiliated with the company, just bought the system and i am very happy with it

Andy Buzz said:
The Magellan 750 NAV plus does have an output to other monitors. For map coverage information outside of the US please visit manufacturer websites. Maps are proprietory and would not suggest to use third party software.
Are you familiar with the (relatively) new Magellan RoadMate 700 ?? Any comparisons to the (mostly DVD-based) models you've already mentioned?

Is this a model you carry (I've dealt with AutoNAV2000 before)??

I sell the Magellan Roadmate 500 and 700 and will give any NSX owner a better deal than AutoNav2000. I stock at least six different nav systems and have access to just about everything else.

When you are ready to purchase, call me at (813)882-8477 and I will help you make an educated choice, get you a great deal, and provide the best after sale support.

Andy Buzz
www.buzz-off.com
Buzz-Off Alarm Systems
Maximum Audio
Maximum Home Theater Systems

Andy Buzz said:
I sell the Magellan Roadmate 500 and 700 and will give any NSX owner a better deal than AutoNav2000. I stock at least six different nav systems and have access to just about everything else.

When you are ready to purchase, call me at (813)882-8477 and I will help you make an educated choice, get you a great deal, and provide the best after sale support.
Having heard great referrals from other NSX Prime folks, I finally got around to calling Andy, and have placed an order for the Magellan RoadMate 700.

Decided on a "transferrable" unit as I'll use this on at least 3 cars, including the NSX, plus rental cars/SUVs.

The latest version (v 3.44) of the RoadMate 700 has just been released, and is hopefully shipping later this week.

FYI, the $50 manufacturer rebate expires on August 2, 2004.

Acura TL Navigation

I recently test drove the new Acura TL and I must say they have the most advanced integrated nav system I have ever seen. Doea anyone know if Acura would offer this as an aftermarket add-on in the NSX? This clean voice activated Nav, also offers many other features, such as hands-free cell phone features using the nav's blue tooth capability.

Man, I love the nav in my wifes 2004 bmw x5. Its pretty cool.
I would prefer it to be touch screen though.
My sisters honda pilot has a touch screen nav. But the map didnt look as nice and I didnt figure out how to use it yet.
Calvin

Back