• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best Paint Shop in Orlando area?

Who does the best paint work on cars in the Orlando area? (for my MDX.....not the NSX....thank God)

Last edited:
The one and only Vinny of ALL CAR SERVICES on Merritt Island (321) 453-6969. He's a fellow Prime member and he does great work. He's done paint work for me and I'm very happy with his work.

The one and only Vinny of ALL CAR SERVICES on Merritt Island (321) 453-6969. He's a fellow Prime member and he does great work. He's done paint work for me and I'm very happy with his work.

perfect......thanks :biggrin:

What's Vinny's screenname on here? I'd like to send him a PM.

If you went over to Dayas Auto you would be impressed. SUPER CLEAN GARAGE with Ferrari, Benz, Lambos usually there daily. This is one of two shops that my Benz dealer recommends. I take my Benzo and my Beamer there if I ever need anything. AJ is the next generation owner. Ask for him at the Orlando location. He did my NSX hood and a few other parts. If you ever need powder coating.....Jeremy is the man the Central Florida Powdercoating. Dayas is not the cheapest on the block though. They matched my hood without having to blend or air spray the fender area, which is usually impossible when you are anal about it looking perfect.

http://www.dayas.com/

http://cfpowdercoating.com/

I went to Dayas a few years ago and was impressed by the shop, but when I asked how long they would guarantee their paint job on my NSX hood, etc, it was only ONE year. I ended up using AutoSport, I mentioned above, and they guarantee all work for a lifetime and do all Ferrari/Maserati of O-Town's paint/body work. Vinny does the same. My $0.02

Thanks. I'll check out both places. I have a 6 inch scratch on the edge of the rear passenger fender on my M3 and it'll drive me crazy if it's not fixed perfect. haha

I ended up just going to the Dayas' shop in Orlando. Ajay was great and they did an excellent job. Looks perfect.

Did you by any chance tell him I recommended Dayas?

David

Ya, I couldn't remember your name or screenname, but when I described what you had done, he said he knew who I was talking about.

Back