• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best solution to cover antenna hole after removal?

The bad news is I don't thinks here is 700 lbs more to pull out! At least not without some serious serious sacrifice. 250 lbs is already huge though, and highly addictive bc it is noticeable. Get the lightest suspension, brakes, and wheels possible and you will see a night and day difference!

which wheels are lighter with oem dimensions?

The bad news is I don't thinks here is 700 lbs more to pull out! At least not without some serious serious sacrifice. 250 lbs is already huge though, and highly addictive bc it is noticeable. Get the lightest suspension, brakes, and wheels possible and you will see a night and day difference!

Rpf1 is for sure lighter as everyone uses them for track duty due to cost/weight benefit. Obvioisly not a great looking wheel but thats subjective...Check the wheel forum as its been discussed plenty

Last edited:
can anybody verify the weight different for these wheels compared to OEM. Or to the lease privide the actual weight of these wheels.

I'm doing this in hopes you get lighter wheels instead of going to more extreme weight reduction measures! :wink:

So get the Volks and lose 24lbs!

http://www.wheelweights.net/

Weights

• Volk CE28N Forged 15x7 9.1
  • Volk TE37 Forged 15x7 9.2
  • Enkei RP-F1 Cast 15x7 9.8
  • Advan Racing RG Cast 15x7 11.4
  • OZ Superleggera Cast 15x7 11.5
  • Acura NSX Forged 15x6.5 15.2

Last edited:
Nice. Did you ever paint it to make it match the black paint better?

No, I just soaked in in 303 for a couple of days and that made it a deep rich black. When it fades I may try a VRT product and see which one lasts longer and then just keep using the better of the two products.

Back