• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Big Money

I just saw that a 1994 Brooklands Green with 187 miles sold for $151K on BAT about 6 months ago. The owner says he will not drive it. Now we are sure to have a perfect example of how they came out of the factory which will be invaluable for future restorers - terrific news and, just to save everybody some time, yes I know this sale was posted earlier.

Last edited:
There are numerous other NSXs out there with under 1,000 miles, so it's not the only one, but I agree that these low-mile cars serve an important purpose.

187 miles
I get that it's a collector's car, but the owner says he won't drive it.
That's sad...

Why exactly is it sad? Probably 99% of NSXs have been used as intended, to various extents. Is it a bad thing that a handful of the NSXs produced still exist to inform future generations on what they were like when brand-new?

Obviously, someone buying an NSX at this level can afford to buy another one to drive - in fact, the gentleman who purchased this NSX has multiple of them.

Last edited:
Back