• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Biggest selection of NSX -Part`s in Europe/Germany

Great selection of NSX - parts. New and used parts. Engines, frame-parts, acura + honda parts, exhaust pipe, 1* Remus–exhaust(used "good conditions" 400,- Euro), 6*5-speed transmission, 2* racing 5-speed transmission, glasses,leather - seats, 2* black interieur,trunk hood (3*brandnew), doors,fenders(new),bumpers(new),front hood(new) and many many more. Driveshafts, engines-parts, suspension parts in big selection,too.Prices: 50% minimum under Honda German List prices. If you need parts, please give us detailed informations from the attached Link.

http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.net...ry2=1991&catcgry3=2DR+NSX&catcgry4=&catcgry5=

The best way is, copy us the link from the component and mail us. System Name and Illustration No.
Model(AT, MT 5 or 6 Speed, and production year are also need. For Interior parts please tell us the color.

We can ship all measures to all major airport´s in the world

Attachments

• nsxpart114100aa_prime.jpg
    nsxpart114100aa_prime.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
Hi Dirk,

if you have a sebring silver '96 cp. with automatic transmission, K&N cone filter and Fujitsubo exhaust in your selection of totalled NSXs - that was mine 'til october '97 when I totalled it on the german autobahn....

NSX-Racer said:
Hi Dirk,

if you have a sebring silver '96 cp. with automatic transmission, K&N cone filter and Fujitsubo exhaust in your selection of totalled NSXs - that was mine 'til october '97 when I totalled it on the german autobahn....

Hmmm ! Maybe this one is your previous NSX ?

Hi NSX-Racer, I think you speak german.
Also der letzte Halter des NSX war ein W. Messer und das Fahrzeug hatte in der Tat eine fast neue Fujitsubo und wurde im April/97 abgemeldet. Sieht also ganz nach einem Volltreffer aus. Wie konntest du bloß das schöne Auto so demolieren? Hab deinen Ex-Wagen aus dem Nachlass des verstorbenen Josting-Teams verkauft und eingentlich sollte der Wagen ausgeschlachtet werden aber irgendwie bring ich es nicht über´s Herz. Wie es scheint bis du der NSX Gemeinde trotz deines Unfalls treu geblieben.

Hi David, it seems we have the same taste. I did have also a RX300 in my portofolio but I sold the great car because I wasn`t able to drive the car under 17L/100KM maybe the problem is my NSX-gas foot.

Take care

P.S. Look for the new RX it is fantastic car, too. I saw it for a few weeks in the states. I hope Lexus will make a diesel-engine for it.

Hi Dave, thanks for the link but that seems to be another car. The one pictured has a stock exhaust and some damages that mine didn't have.

Hallo Dirk - jawoll, das ist er. Das Auto hatte ich kurz zuvor auf dem Leistungsprüfstand mit über 270 PS (Serie bei dieser Version 256). Der Unfall passierte bei ca. 180 km/h als ich wegen eines vermeintlich ausscherenden Motorradfahrers eine Vollbremsung gemacht habe. Offenbar hat sich dann der Wagen wg. Lastwechsel, leicht rutschiger Fahrbahn und einer Fahrbahnkante ruckzuck gedreht, mit der hinteren linken Seite einen Kleintransporter gestreift und sich dann fast frontal in die Leitplanke des Mittelstreifens gebohrt.

Airbag hat funktioniert - auch alle anderen elektrischen Systeme incl. Stereoanlage funktionierten weiter, ich selbst blieb völlig unverletzt (nur die Brille verbogen), der Fahrer des Kleintransporters wurde leicht verletzt, der Motorradfahrer stürzte ohne Feinberührung und erlitt nur leichte Schürfwunden.

Der Wagen war nicht vollkasko-versichert, ich habe mir aber trotzdem gleich danach das neueste Modell bestellt (3.2. l mit Schaltung) und anschliessend Fahrkurse und Rennveranstaltungen besucht, damit mir das künftig nicht mehr passiert. Toitoitoi - ist auch bisher nicht - dafür schon über 20.000 km unfallfreie Rennstreckenkilometer.

Dirk said:
Hi David, it seems we have the same taste. I did have also a RX300 in my portofolio but I sold the great car because I wasn`t able to drive the car under 17L/100KM maybe the problem is my NSX-gas foot.

Hi Dirk,

I think we have the same "gas foot" because my average is 17L/100km too ! ;)

Wolfgang,

Do you recognize the car ? ;)

Attachments

• sany1012.jpg
    sany1012.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 436
Hi Enzo,

great pic - that was obviously shot before my rear left tire had suddenly gone flat at over 230 km/h on the Dijon main strait...no further damage.

Can I use this one for private purposes?

Hi NSX-racer,

Sorry to hear about the accident but am glad you came out of it OK. It seems the NSX is a pretty save car for its occupants, 180 km/h is quite a speed to get into an accident with.
I believe gheba from Switserland had a similar kind of accident and also came out without any injuries.

Dirk,

I tried to locate the parts on the site you mentioned but was unable to find the right description.

I would like to know if you have a
1.) Engine-lid (the felt-covered hatch fitting over the engine below the glass hatch)
2.) A European left-front foglight. Mine is damaged after some runs on the German Autobahn.

Hi MvM,

yes, it's a real safe care - especialy now with 2 airbags (my old had only one). Franz Salomon from our club had also a high speed autobahn crash with only little head injuries after the car went upside down.

For the two parts you search: I have a engine cover in my spare parts room. Has some little bites on the under (engine-) side from an animal ("Marder" in german) and needs to be cleaned.

I have also both foglights (in fact I have nearly everything that is not needed in a race only car - also CD changer, Stereo head unit, Speakers, climate control parts etc.)

If you want I can bring the parts to Magny-Cours - just pay want you think it's worth when you saw it.

Hi MVM, take this link

http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.net...DR+NSX&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=REAR+HATCH+(1)

this should work. I think I have 4 pieces in stock in different conditions. Let me know if you need something. Fog lamps I´m sold out because the american guys are cracy for this light`s.

Hi Wolfgang, das mit dem Unfall ist keine Schande, passiert selbst den besten. Außerdem ist das TCS im Regen die größte Sch...., bei Aquaplaning schmeißt es den NSX ohne jegliche Ankündigung selbst auf gerader Strecke nach rechts weg. Hab es selber zweimal erlebt und schon ein paar Jungs getroffen die ihre Autos aus dem selben Grund zerlegt habe. Übrigens scheint der NSX wirklich trotz seiner ALU-Struktur ein sehr sicheres Auto zu sein. Habe schon wirklich schwer demolierte Wagen gekauft aber der Insassenraum war immer lupi. Besonders der targa hat Seitenschweller wie Eisenbahnschienen-hab welche von einem Audi A8 Spezie durchtrennen lassen der hörte gar nicht auf zu staunen. Ach ja, falls du mal Renngetriebe brauchst ich habe noch 2 auf Lager außerdem noch BBS Rennfelgen und ne Menge anderer Zeug (carbonteile). So mach jetzt den Comp. aus und geh erstmal für eine Woche in Urlaub.

Drive carefully und bis dann mal.

P.S. Wann ist die Veranstaltung in Magny Cours?

NSX-Racer said:
Hi Enzo,

great pic - that was obviously shot before my rear left tire had suddenly gone flat at over 230 km/h on the Dijon main strait...no further damage.

Wow ! That could have been very bad with the right turn following the long straight line ! :eek:

Can I use this one for private purposes?

Sure, send me a PM with your email address and I will send you an higher resolution picture !

Regards,

David

NSX-Racer,

Thanks for the offer. I would want the engine-lid for turning it into a open mesh-lid but I want to keep the original one intact. So some bite-marks underneath won't be much of a problem (although I would suspect they would be track-marks, not bite-marks ;) ).
The left-foglight would be most welcome. I'm planning to go to Magny-Cours but I wouldn't know how to get everything in the car. Could you send the stuff to Rotterdam if we can agree on a price ??
Private me at [email protected] if you want to discuss this more.

NSX-Racer said:
I have also both foglights (in fact I have nearly everything that is not needed in a race only car - also CD changer, Stereo head unit, Speakers, climate control parts etc.)
Hi.
I am looking for a spare tyre (which was missing from mine when I picked it up from the vendor)
I am also "in the market" for the CD-changer and the third brake light.
You can mail me at [email protected]

Regards

Hi midNight Sun Xpress,

There is/was a CD-changer for sale in the For Sale-section last week. Maybe it is still available.
Also, you can buy a second-hand Alpine 620 but then you will need the Acualp-adater cable. That's what I did and it works fine.
Am not sure if you want the spare-tire. It is only a 15" model and if you use bigger wheels the car will be angled a bit if you have to use it. I know... ;)
Also, the wheel weighs quite a lot (13kg). I am going to remove the wheel anyway and put one of those pressured air-leak cannisters in the car (and keep the pump). That should take car of most incidents apart from a blown tire.

Thanks a lot, MvM.
Spare tyre & CD is for having all the original parts, so if I find a good offer I'll buy....
But I agree on having a can of "Tyre-seal" and the compessor should be sufficient for most situations.
Got a tip about a cable for converting Alpine connector/signals to RCA. Cost $30 and enable you to use any AUX device on the BOSE amp. (Instead of the Alpine converter which costs 10x this price.

Regards

The spare-tire is a very expensive item because the wheel and tire come as a package. Also, make sure you have the right one because the earlier models have a 15" wheel and the later one (97+) a 16" wheel because of the larger brakes.
I believe I paid about 20 US$ for my ACUALP-cable. If you're handy you can make it yourself because there are only two pins switched. There is a DIY-link in the FAQ-section for it.

Hello Dirk,

Do you have a set of coilover Boyadjan (sold in CH by 4S) ?

And a third brake light (with all led ok ..) ?

Do you have a set of aftermarket header ?

How many for a set of mirrors (black is best...) ?

Thx a lot for your answer.

Cheers

Alex

Back