• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Billet Aluminum Instrument Cluster Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get permission from Anytime some time ago....I hope we can clear it up and get the thread back?.Sent a PM to Anytime 5 minutes ago.

Stacy

Last edited:
They sent me a link that I PM'd off! So hopefully we will know soon otherwise I will have to list them some other way....

Cheers everyone!

Stacy

I would be down for a set as well

Thanks to Osiris X11 for all his help but now we wait for approval.For the time being I have listed them elsewhere. Once they approve my ad I will cancel the other listing and sell exclusively on NSX prime,after-all NSX prime gave me years of entertainment so I feel obligated to help out the old/new members!

Cheers guys!

Stacy

Can't locate them :(

I have never sold anything via ebay and it seems to be causing me grief! I may have to delete the ad and wait for NSX prime to respond.I wish they would get on it so we could get the want to be buyers rings. As far as some of you who paid....rings should ship early next week. They are with NSXREX(a member here and business partner in Tempe Az).We are just getting the rings prepped and shipping supplies together so we can ship them out!
FWI...back in the day I was a very active contributor here on NSX prime with a great trader rating.....so have confidence!

Stacy

PS and your right the ad on Ebay is hard to find! I will delete it and wait for the NSX prime moderators!

Last edited:
As far as some of you who paid....rings should ship early next week. They are with NSXREX(a member here and business partner in Tempe Az).We are just getting the rings prepped and shipping supplies together so we can ship them out!

Thanks Stacy! Can't wait to get mine :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back