• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Billy's driving at Le Mans

woo hoo that's some fast company...Best of luck. And in a 24 hour race you need Lady luck.I hope to see continued great things in your career Billy. Don't be a stranger to prime, we want you to post from the hot pits:biggrin:

You guys on the forum are so late to news over the facebook pages. LOL....

Indeed a fantastic opportunity. In a great car. Will be rooting for #66 all the way.

This puts Billy Johnson in the US automotive history books.
Official driver of Ford's highest level international racecar.

Just like the legendary stories of 1966 Ford GT40, 50 years from now kids will be reading about fords return to the podium in 2016 driven by billy Johnson.
The latest Ford GT is such an amazing car with awesome specs everyone is drooling over.
This is how history is made. :)

absolutly awesome. big congratulations!

Last edited:

Just like the legendary stories of 1966 Ford GT40, 50 years from now kids will be reading about fords return to the podium in 2016 driven by billy Johnson.
The latest Ford GT is such an amazing car with awesome specs everyone is drooling over.

Will it need a "Billy Johnson bubble"?
The 2005/2006 GT wasn't bad either.

what or who will be your major competition assuming good mechanical reliability? also in these endurance races how do you guys determine driver order and stint times?

probably so but for historical perspective it should be the 488 gts..

Congrats! Good luck in the race.

Thanks for the support guys. Lol, it is tiny inside.

Congrats Billy I will be watching and rooting for ya, Be safe and good luck.

As they say "break a leg." ...what a thrill, eh?

Congrats Billy. What an awesome accomplishment to drive one the best cars in Le Mans history.

I think now you've earned my trust and I have no problem letting you drive my Esprit. Ha! :encouragement:

indeed! :biggrin:

good on 'ya mate...

Not Lemans...and don't want to spoil anything for those taping RA race but Billy really had a great drive...

Billy has done what many of us could only dream about. Race at Le Mans.

Back