bilstein shocks

I have a problem with my front shockabsorbers Bilstein and I need a new pair. Problem is that they are apparently difficult to find in Belgium. The Bilstein-website in Germany doesn't mention any european dealers. Can someone give me an adress in Belgium, Holland or Germany from a dealer that can deliver within a short period of 1 or 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greetings,

Danny (senna) :smile:

try http://www.bilstein.de/ and ask them about a dealer who has them in stock. AFAIK they don't have them in stock. Last time I had to wait 4 weeks for them. OR just try an US-dealer with express delivery. Good luck!

Greetings,
Thomas

Try Dali Racing. They are often the cheapest even incl. shipping&handling. If the part is in stock, it normally is delivered within days.

senna said:
I have a problem with my front shockabsorbers Bilstein and I need a new pair. Problem is that they are apparently difficult to find in Belgium. The Bilstein-website in Germany doesn't mention any european dealers. Can someone give me an adress in Belgium, Holland or Germany from a dealer that can deliver within a short period of 1 or 2 weeks.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Greetings,
Danny (senna) :smile:

We have 2 complete sets in stock; click below for a
set of 4 or you can get just the front 2 - your call. Shipping by Express Mail is 3-4 days to Germany.

Back