• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Black NSX in Newnan???

Spotted A Black Nsx With Chrome Rims Saturday....just Wondering If Theguy Is On Here...if So I Live In Newnan Also.....saw It While I Was Riding With Friends...

Spotted A Black Nsx With Chrome Rims Saturday....just Wondering If Theguy Is On Here...if So I Live In Newnan Also.....saw It While I Was Riding With Friends...

I just saw one similar, black NSX with black rims and polished lip. Sorry for the bumpage,but wouldnt be surprised if its the same. Saw you on Bullsboro at about 7 then on 154 at about 9:00-9:30. You also had LEDs in your bumper lights and updated tail lights. Sweet NSX.

Did someone say Newman? :biggrin:
newman-nsx.gif

And yes i said newnan...lol i live there...Im there alot riden around...yea ill be back in town this tuesday...that was me on 34 i live right by there the next time you see me just stop me...

I've seen both said cars driving around in Newnan. I want to say a friend of mine talked to the owner of the black on with black wheels/polished lip at a gas station a couple months ago.

I lived there for a few months late last summer and fall until Xmas.
GPW /w Type-R wheels.
Worked at the airport.

Cheers
nigel

Last edited:
yea the black with black rims is me

Nice saw you again today right near Thomas Crossroads going toward Newnan. That thing is awesome! Have you ever met up with Daniel with the 93 Purple/Blue NSX up at Fire Dragon Chinese?

Im an NSX admirer, i just wish i drove one. I wish i could have stopped ya, but i was tuck at the light. BTW: is that a type R spoiler?

Last edited:
I frequent Newnan when I am in Atlanta area.... me and a few friends normally park our NSXs at my friends place in Newnan during NOPI Nationals..... too bad it's canceled this year.

Yes it is dissapointing that NOPI was cancelled, but the last year I attended when it was still NOPI, the show was so bare compared to years past. While I dont drive an NSX, I drive its cousin a Legend, and to be told at my last NOPI that the judges wouldnt even consider my car or any of the Legends there because that categories judges didnt like Legends at all just made me go :eek: Luckily the year before that though the judges were slightly better as they considered one of our Legends for a trophy.

Back