• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Black NSX sighting in Boulder, CO

Just spotted a black NSX-T with targa off in Gunbarrel area of Boulder, CO (around 1:30pm on Thur, April 10).

Was it anyone on Prime?

Kinda freaked me out. This is the first NSX I've seen on the street (except mine) in the entire 4+ years I've been in Colorado, and it was right outside my office window! :eek:

I also saw a black one by target w/ the targa off. There is another green one Ive seen a couple times in gunbarrel/boulder, a red/black one, a silver one that I see quite a bit driving down arapahoe about rush hour, and there will probably be another black one around since theres one sitting inside first class imports there on 30th :)

Shit, I'd just like to see yours again ;)

:edit: actually, speaking of cool cars. If you know where the vo-tech school is on arapahoe, just east 2 lights from flatirons acura, on the north side of the street theres a place called thomas's vintage imports, or something like that. I was driving down past it, and there was a red f-50 sticking out of a garage. Upon further inspection, its the former mechanic of ferrari of denver. He let me walk around inside where he had a red f-40, the f-50, 2 f355's, and some other classic cars. The f-50 was from aspen(go figure)

If you happen to drive by, watch for a yellow f-50...he was supposed to have ralph lauren's in this week.

Last edited:
Hey ITSBETTRTHATWAY don't go gettin a hard on thinkin your the one who found those Ferrari's...lol the credit should go to me (your GIRLFRIEND) for seeing those cars in the first place...you would have never known that place was there without me.

joec said:
This is the first NSX I've seen on the street (except mine) in the entire 4+ years I've been in Colorado, and it was right outside my office window!

There's an NSX owner in Boulder who tracks his car and has had it at each of the first five NSXPOs, but his is a black coupe, not an NSX-T.

I saw "another" 91 black coupe at bandimere speedway on the 29th. I missed it run, but my friend said he saw it run a 13 NA. No mods that I could see besides the rims and H badges.

Back