• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blower Motor Problem Help Needed

The blower motor in my 1994 only works on High Position. Is there a control module or the fan switch itself is bad? Any help is greatly appreciated.

My 92 GPW did the same thing since I bought it in June. Stated last week it stop blowing completely!!! I was told we need Brian k. to the rescue. My good buddy with the only convertible in the Northeast(Dynamic) help me remove the ac control unit. Now I'm trying to send it over to brian k.

Mine was doing the same thing until I sent my ccu to BrianK. Brian rocks!
Send it to him and he will fix you up.

Guys,
Sometimes there's a resistor block (held in by 2 screws) in the fan blower housing. Part is about $100. Unplug, 2 screws, remove old, install new, 2 screws again, plug in, done. Happened in my 02 accord... May want to check before you pull CCU.
Tim.

Guys,
Sometimes there's a resistor block (held in by 2 screws) in the fan blower housing. Part is about $100. Unplug, 2 screws, remove old, install new, 2 screws again, plug in, done. Happened in my 02 accord... May want to check before you pull CCU.
Tim.

The NSX has an power transistor and its about $300 and it almost never fails.

You mean you have to remove the entire CCU just to replace the fan switch? Mine is only working on the HIGH position as well.

Back