• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile Nov 2011 (PICS) HRE C95 wheels and Shine lip!

Really happy with the look now :). Got my HRE C95 wheels in clear smoke finish mounted, along with my Shine Lip , painted to match MCB :). My KW3 Coilovers with be installed this week :). Wanna thank Lon from HRE, Grant from ENVautodetailing, and George from GA Coachworks :). Enjoy!

B@t

IMG-20110904-00206.jpg

before: with Forgestar CF5's. These are For Sale btw ;).
IMG-20111106-00822-1.jpg

IMG-20111106-00831-1.jpg

IMG-20111106-00832-1.jpg

IMG-20111106-00827-1.jpg

IMG-20111106-008361-1.jpg

IMG-20111106-00824-1.jpg

IMG-20111106-00825-1.jpg

Looking good Bat! Love the new rims and Lon @ HRE is a real great guy to work w/. He had helped me w/ my HRE's as well.

Needs a tad moar low, but other than that this is truly a thing of beauty!!! I love seeing taseful mods and nice wheels to match the MCB. Nice work keep it up :)

BEAUTIFUL AND SICK!!!!!!!!!

loving it. i the height it perfect, but i'm not a fan of the slammed look personally.

02 front end next? :biggrin: (sorry have to keep bugging you)

your hre's remind me of your old wheels (volks i think) from your old nsx.

amazing job thus far, super jealous. those wheels are super, super sexy.

Last edited:
much better looking wheels with the lips. what are the offsets?

what's this exhaust with the burn tips?
IMG-20111106-00822-1.jpg

Last edited:
I never been a fan of hre but these look very very nice
I actually like your forgestars and am close by in irvine and Would be interested if you can photoshop your car into gpw so I can see how they would look like :)

Zaid

Much better! Car looks awesome and i love the aggressive offsets on those HRE's.

Only thing i would add/change is paint the calipers (gold maybe?) and wrap the front "mouth bar" in gloss black.

$7k! wow...Spend some for a track day or two also with some instruction.

Don't want to see any more of your beautiful NSXs crashed :smile:

Zaid -

Those Forgestars would look great on your White NSX, IMO.

I think he has them very reasonably priced - just grab 'em!

Mitch

I never been a fan of hre but these look very very nice
I actually like your forgestars and am close by in irvine and Would be interested if you can photoshop your car into gpw so I can see how they would look like :)

Zaid

Back