• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bolt on aftermarket exhaust options???

The stock muffler and oval tail pipes do not quite get it for me, I would like a bit more throatyness, but not like a track car. Also would like two exhaust tips per side that flared upwards at the same angle as the valance. does anyone know of a bolt on that exists???

The stock muffler and oval tail pipes do not quite get it for me, I would like a bit more throatyness, but not like a track car. Also would like two exhaust tips per side that flared upwards at the same angle as the valance. does anyone know of a bolt on that exists???

There are several.

Not to be a prick but did you try a search? This topic has literally been beat to death and a search will turn up dozens upon dozens of threads that will answer your query as well as any follow up questions.

There are several.

Not to be a prick but did you try a search? This topic has literally been beat to death and a search will turn up dozens upon dozens of threads that will answer your query as well as any follow up questions.

Yeah, what he said :biggrin:

But to answer off the top of my head. Arc and that other company that starts with an A has ones that angle up I think.

Stephen

I currently have the DT-X installed. I was also looking at the first version of the RS*R exhaust. The RS*R exhaust has been discontinued, but I know there are some people trying to get rid of them. The reason I chose the ARK was because it's 57mm piping vice 60mm. Staying NA for a while so I need the backpressure. Happy shopping.

Long

Back