• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Bolt on aftermarket exhaust options???

The stock muffler and oval tail pipes do not quite get it for me, I would like a bit more throatyness, but not like a track car. Also would like two exhaust tips per side that flared upwards at the same angle as the valance. does anyone know of a bolt on that exists???

The stock muffler and oval tail pipes do not quite get it for me, I would like a bit more throatyness, but not like a track car. Also would like two exhaust tips per side that flared upwards at the same angle as the valance. does anyone know of a bolt on that exists???

There are several.

Not to be a prick but did you try a search? This topic has literally been beat to death and a search will turn up dozens upon dozens of threads that will answer your query as well as any follow up questions.

There are several.

Not to be a prick but did you try a search? This topic has literally been beat to death and a search will turn up dozens upon dozens of threads that will answer your query as well as any follow up questions.

Yeah, what he said :biggrin:

But to answer off the top of my head. Arc and that other company that starts with an A has ones that angle up I think.

Stephen

I currently have the DT-X installed. I was also looking at the first version of the RS*R exhaust. The RS*R exhaust has been discontinued, but I know there are some people trying to get rid of them. The reason I chose the ARK was because it's 57mm piping vice 60mm. Staying NA for a while so I need the backpressure. Happy shopping.

Long

Back