• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bose factory speakers $200

Factory speakers out of my 93 nsx with 40k didn’t have a radio so I can’t verify if they worked. I cut factory plug harness off them so these are good for parts or maybe swap your harness into them. $200

Attachments

• IMG_4100.jpeg
    IMG_4100.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4099.jpeg
    IMG_4099.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3928.jpeg
    IMG_3928.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3927.jpeg
    IMG_3927.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 25
I'm not sure that you did yourself any favors by cutting the plugs where you did but on the other hand you probably had your reasons to do that, glws

I'm not sure that you did yourself any favors by cutting the plugs where you did but on the other hand you probably had your reasons to do that, glws
It didn’t matter if the harness was cut or not since I had no way to verify if they worked. Selling the set basically for parts if anyone needed the housings that are in decent shape without a bunch of broken tabs or an extra set of speakers or amps to have fixed if they aren’t working already.

I wanted the harness to have a plug and play setup for the new speakers I installed. That was more important than cutting or tapping into the nice door harness.

Back