• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brake upgrade for 1991-1996 NSX on eBay

I have e-mailed that add and its also listed here on NSXPRIME 3-4 times w/ no response whatsoever,weird,very weird .Its perfect for me for now but he (or) she doesn't respond.I offer cash today and NOTTA' response... :(

------------------

That's me, actually.

The email I had listed up there, [email protected], hasn't been working for 3 weeks. I've called them and emailed them repeatedly to get my email working again with no avail. It's rather annoying seeing as I depend on it for not only selling this brake kit, but also selling my NSX AND my business. Needless to say I will be canceling my account with them in the near future.

[This message has been edited by nsx 808 (edited 22 February 2002).]

just a thought....since you know that email addy doesn't work, why not get a free/temporary one from hotmail(or similar) in the meantime? It only makes sense since you want to sell your product. Good Luck

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

Actually this isn't that great a deal unless you just have to have slotted and drilled (which most argue are just for show). Dali has four rotors and stainless steel lines for $400 new. The pads are not an upgrade, so really the whole kit is just replacement, not upgrade. IMHO.

------------------
Gary Yates
1995 Red/Tan

Originally posted by Veleno:
just a thought....since you know that email addy doesn't work, why not get a free/temporary one from hotmail(or similar) in the meantime? It only makes sense since you want to sell your product. Good Luck
The email I used for the eBay auction works.

Originally posted by ncdogdoc:
Actually this isn't that great a deal unless you just have to have slotted and drilled (which most argue are just for show). Dali has four rotors and stainless steel lines for $400 new. The pads are not an upgrade, so really the whole kit is just replacement, not upgrade. IMHO.
Please don't needlessly criticise, especially for those who aren't as informed. Some people have different preferences, and certain people buy slotted/cross-drilled rotors for a reason. Whether it be for performance or looks, which were both reasons for me buying them.

Dali Racing does sell blanks for $360 and the lines for another $90. That's already $450, more than my starting bid.

Dali sells the slotted/x-drilled rotors alone for $580, which was above my Buy it Now price of $525.

Your opinion is appreciated, but not when it deters people from something I'm trying to sell fairly.

edit: Plus, you refer to the Dali kit as "new", as if it were in some way superior to my set. However, if you took the time to look at my auction, you would see that my set has not left the box.

[This message has been edited by nsx 808 (edited 24 February 2002).]

I was not "needlessly criticizing". You called it an upgrade. Most people think of "big brakes" or at least '97+ brakes as an upgrade. I was just saying that someone who bought this was trying for a different look, not a performance upgrade. BTW the Dali blanks are $310 and lines $90, so $400. Not trying to flame, just keep things in perspective. Sorry if I offended you.

------------------
Gary Yates
1995 Red/Tan

Back