• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brand New Rm Dtm For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand New Rm Dtm For Sale NEW PRICE

SOLD
I need to get rid of this so I can pay for a new clutch. Ready to sell!
750 or best offer. I have had dozens of e-mails but no offers. So here is your new price.

BRAND NEW, IN THE BOX, NEVER INSTALLED, RM DTM (Dual Tip) EXHAUST FOR SALE. Fits 91-96 NSX.

I had the first generation RM DTM with the life time warranty. It malfunctioned. With the use of FI (90 shot of NOS)? I sent it back in in order to have it rebuilt. They just gave me a new one. This is a stronger 2nd generation unit. I slapped the oem one back on the car while I was waiting for the new exhaust. Now I need the money for a new clutch.

Also check out their site for more info:

http://www.rmrace.com/rmnsx/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=cat01&cart_id=

Our stainless steel cat-back exhaust system is a total departure from other systems available for the NSX. We started with an ultra low restriction muffler design utilizing full 3" inlet and outlet pipe size and a custom tip design, solely for the NSX. The system features an aggressive, low tone. The muffler is tucked up high to conceal from rear view. A flush, pipe to tip transition for a smooth side profile and a 10 lb. decrease in weight from the stock system. Both pieces have a hand polished finish. Available in dual DTM style tips.

Header and muffler achieved a REAR WHEEL HORSE POWER gain of 18.8 peak. (As measured on a Dynojet's Model 248E Dynamometer at 1000 feet and a temperature of 96.2 degrees), with stock computer software. The addition of aftermarket software with a header and muffler program achieved 24.7 peak horse power.

91 - 96 DTM Tips [ N212 ] ($1299.00)

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture of RM DTM EXHUAST

Here is a pic of the exhaust still in the box. That is my dad's NSX pictured int he background with the Tubi.

Attachments

• rmdtm.jpg
    rmdtm.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 741
Last edited:
New Lower Price

guys...

look ;) new lower price.

750 or best offer. say my best offer is 250.... it is yours. i have had dozens of e-mails and no buyers. i gotta move this and order my clutch.

so. if u were needing a brand new unit and want a heck of a good deal, make me an offer and u might be surprised ;)

Please check pm

Thanks,

Nate in DC

Answers

Thanks for all the replies/interest.

I now have many offers. I will start with the best offer as the ad stated... and if that does not pan out I will go to the next highest and so on until it is sold and shipped.

Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back