• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Brembo Gran Turismo Kit Blowout!

Fellow track nerds and daily drivers alike:

Wholesale Hyperformance is offering the Brembo Gran Turismo Big Brake Kit for the Acura NSX at an unbeatable (read: unprintable) price for a limited time to NSX Prime members only. Be sure to mention the forum when calling. We're also offering a massive discount off the parking brake kit for the same application for a short time.

The calipers can now be had in black, red or silver.
Brembo_GT.jpg

Brembo: "The next performance level, Gran Turismo brake systems are comprised of both 1 or 2-piece vented rotors that are 328mm front and rear, and are cross-drilled and/or slotted. In the 2-piece system, billet aluminum hats are application specific and have been individually machined to engineering specifications. The marriage of these pieces create a 'floating disc' which reduces heat related stress and improves brake performance and pedal feel."

To restate, the price is unprintable. For pricing information, please call, PM, email or AIM (whew that was a mouthful).

Called, pm'd, and emailed. No answer. Now you have to really discount it. :wink:

Casper91 said:
James has been pretty reliable. I know they are closed on the weekends.
We'll hear from him Monday, Tuesday.

Yea - when the weekend rolls around I just need a brake (pun intended)!
Everyone PM'ed!

Hi, I want a set too please... wassa price!? :biggrin:

Back