• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bride Cusco Vios III Black Suede CF Super Aramid Shell - SOLD

Bride Cusco Vios III Black Suede CF Super Aramid Shell

Hey guys,

For sale is a 100% authentic Bride Cusco Vios III bucket seat. This is the Carbon fiber style super aramid shell, not the standard silver shell. It is FIA certified. Material is also suede, not the standard cloth. Ive had this seat for little less than 2 years now with only one track day. Sadly, it sat in storage under the original plastic bag that it came with for the time Ive had it. I literally only have had about 3 hours sitting in this seat and decided that it was just too snug for me. I think I am going to have to order a Bride wide version.

Condition is 9.9/10. There is only one small scratch that may have happened while I was installing the seat bracket. As shown in the photo, you have to actually lift up the seat cover to even see it. It is not noticeable. The seat literally looks brand new. Comes with all the original Bride material.

Price: $900 picked up. I am located in Milpitas/San Jose CA 95035 Does not come with bracket. I purchased this off Evasive directly for about $1200 plus shipping and had to wait about 3 months! http://www.evasivemo...USCO-BRIDE-VIOS

List Date: 5/8/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Bride Cusco Vios III Black Suede CF Super Aramid Shell
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back