• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brooklands Green 3am Sat

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Spotted Brooklands green on Whitestone Expressway at 3am

Anyone here ???

3 a.m......sounds like coming home from a party. :wink:

Meeyatch1 said:
3 a.m......sounds like coming home from a party. :wink:

Actually my brother spotted him and had a encounter but lost him as he did not want to Hummm ...how do I say it.... have an encounter with flashing lights. I was still out at that time just to let you know.....lol

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Actually my brother spotted him and had a encounter but lost him as he did not want to Hummm ...how do I say it.... have an encounter with flashing lights. I was still out at that time just to let you know.....lol

Ah, being out at the hour can only mean one thing :biggrin:

It was me that night...actually taking it easy to get home. Don't really remeber the flashing lights but it was nice to be spotted. I will be there at Bridgewater Acura...looking forward to meet you guys there.

Si

KingKongM3 said:
It was me that night...actually taking it easy to get home. Don't really remeber the flashing lights but it was nice to be spotted. I will be there at Bridgewater Acura...looking forward to meet you guys there.

Si

My Brother works at Rikers Island and was on a late nite call and on his way back over the Whitestone Bridge and told me about the encounter and I told him I would make a post for him. I will see you at Bridgewater Acura and if your interested you can join our caravan leaving from westchester for the event because its much more enjoyable a ride when your in a group. I live right over the Whitestone by the way.

Yeah, I agree!! Riding in a group is much more fun. I checked out the caravan post and I am very interested. I live by the Throgsneck in the BX.

Back