• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brunch in Chicago (again)

Since no one else has moved the ball from much earlier in the year, I thought I'd get it going again I was Thinking of a Sunday Brunch any weekend in August except the first one. Was Considering the William Tell Rest in Countryside Ill. Very nice, easy to get to off I 294 or I 55. Anyone interested? Speak up!
See my post further below!

Last edited:
Hey YellowNSX

I am intrested in a Sunday brunch in August, let me know. It has been a long long time since the May Brunch. The first 2 Sundays are booked for me so maybe the 3rd ? I am from Wisconsin so the further north the location the better and Saturdays are better for me, I work Sunday evenings.

BrianK

I might be up for that also the closer to Milwaukee the better I'm around 100 miles north from Acura of Brookfield.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

I would be interested in a brunch August 17 or 24th. I'm in Rockford and seem to be right in the middle of you guys so far. Hey, would Rockford be a better place to meet? I'm sure I could find us a place for a Sunday brunch! Any interest?

YellowNSX said:
I thought I'd get it going again I was Thinking of a Sunday Brunch any weekend in August except the first one. Was Considering the William Tell Rest in Countryside Ill. Very nice, easy to get to off I 294 or I 55. Anyone interested? Speak up!
Great idea... also nice to hear we're rotating the location.

I'm downtown, so most places afford better parking than around here.
- Sunday the 10th is good
- last Sunday (31st) might be good too

RockfordNSX -- maybe we can do another "Rock River" drive prior to brunch? Lots of cool backroads in the NW suburbs.

Alternatively, something around the Labor Day weekend -- maybe a country drive with a brunch ??

Ok, Let's firm this up a bit. We will have A Sunday Brunch At the William Tell Restaurant. The address is 6201 Joliet Rd, Countryside Illinois. Phone number (708) 352-1101
We will have it August 31, 03 Be there around 10:00- brunch around 11:00.
On another note, Steve, Don't think what you said is falling on deaf ears. I was told that if we have a brunch farther south (as this is) we would have to have one closer to our friends in Wisc. So we will let someone up there make plans for something closer to Milwaukee soon. ;)
Please let us know you are comming! And of course you may bring someone ( I personally would never have it any other way ). As for mixed event, If you have a S2000 you are also welcome. I guess NSXTASY has to decide which car he's bringing now :D

Last edited:
YellowNSX said:
Ok, Let's firm this up a bit. We will have A Sunday Brunch At the William Tell Restaurant. The address is 6201 Joliet Rd, Countryside Illinois. Phone number (708) 352-1101
On another note, Steve, Don't think what you said is falling on deaf ears. I was told that if we have a brunch farther south (as this is) we would have to have one closer to our friends in Wisc. So we will let someone up there make plans for something closer to Milwaukee soon. ;)
Please let us know you are comming!

Damn! I'll be in Cancun that weekend :(
If the date changes let me know,
Aaron

Let's do it! The Presidente Internacional has great beachside "to your umbrella" service :D No NSX's though...
Aaron

YellowNSX said:
Will definitely try to make it.

Are SOs invited, or is this more a "solo flight"??
Also, NSX-only or mixed marque?

count me in !

YellowNSX said:
We will have A Sunday Brunch At the William Tell Restaurant. The address is 6201 Joliet Rd, Countryside Illinois. Phone number (708) 352-1101
Put me down -- 1 car, 2 for brunch.

BTW -- is this restaurant still at the Holiday Inn in LaGrange??
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/chilg

Hey Yellownsx just curious is it alright for a lowly Honda Accord V6 Cpe. :rolleyes: to join you all or is it mostly an NSX / S2000 thing if so thats cool i was just curious as I know a few of the people going and I may be able to make it .

Thanks Darrin,

ASENNA88 said:
Hey Yellownsx just curious is it alright for a lowly Honda Accord V6 Cpe. :rolleyes: to join you all or is it mostly an NSX / S2000 thing if so thats cool i was just curious as I know a few of the people going and I may be able to make it .

Thanks Darrin,
That depends on whether the owner works in the parts department at an Acura dealer. ;)

What happened to your Civic Si?

ASENNA88 said:
Thanks Darrin,
Come on out Darrin -- you've been a great supporter of local NSX events, and have participated in / organized some of our local events and get-togethers.

Hope to see you there.

- Manuel

Wish I could come also but it wont happen maybe next time around have fun.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Thanks Ken :D well I sold the civic as I was sick of sitting in bumper to bumper traffic everyday shifting so I went with an Accord . the wife and I have been tossing the idea of getting an S2k when the Accord lease is up, or a TSX 6sp not sure :confused: . Well let me ask the wife if shed like to go its over an hour away from me and I need to know do we have to call them ahead and make reservations ? . I should know by tonight.

thanks Darrin,

Back