• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

BSM bodykit

This kit is probably older than 10 years.
I've seen silver/black one on Hyper Rev too...looks nice I guess. :biggrin:

7113.jpg

I have always liked it, but you could never get it. BSM requires you to leave the car with them to have the body done, the process takes months, and the cost is staggering.

I wanted this kit for a long time before I finally found out the imposibility.

looks kinda like a toned down veilside kit kinda sorta

Wow. It looks nice, except for the headlights which look like they aren't put on symetrically. Is it just me or is the front bumper, fenders , and the hood 1 piece.

wow, looks like a flip front end, Neato!
It really changes the look of the nsx.
Thanks for posting.
Trev

I am falling in love with this one. Its the cleanest widebodykit ever. How much is the conversion in USD?

Jin1976 said:
I am falling in love with this one. Its the cleanest widebodykit ever. How much is the conversion in USD?

I don't believe anyone over here has bothered to ask. Out of everybody, I was probably the most active in seeking out this particular kit. Once I realized I needed to ship my car overseas, I dropped the issue. Sorry, but I lost interest before we got to pricing it out.

It's a nice kit. I don't know if I would get it. It's a very smooth widebody, but it kind of has a kit car look to it. Those wheels probably save the car.

It doesn't really look like an NSX anymore, should slap it on a Fiero and save some money...
JMHO :rolleyes:

Back