• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

btan08

he sold me a 2003 nsx headlight i paid through paypal 2 weeks ago and he never sent it and he will not respond to messages or emails. This really sucks

Re: btan08 scammer

File a report through paypal, they'll get you your money back.

he sold me a 2003 nsx headlight i paid through paypal 2 weeks ago and he never sent it and he will not respond to messages or emails. This really sucks

Looks like you both are quite new to Prime? Sellers lastactivity was Feb 29th.

Maybe there's a genuine reason or just a lack of forum addiction? was the email address you sent to one you were already communicating through? I usually try and get a contact number from a seller before I commit... Try and talk first to sound them out.....

Do you have a phone number and/or an address for him? (There are 46 B***n L*****d in Dallas.)

Last edited:

Wow, that's crazy, I also tried to purchase this headlight. Weeks ago. Before I sent money the seller was quick to respond, but as soon as I sent the funds the responses came slower and slower. After a couple days of begging for a response I just asked for a refund. The seller then replied letting me know he wouldn't have a problem refunding me however he was new to PayPal and couldn't issue a refund himself. So I ended up filing a claim with PayPal and waited out their 10day review process. Finally, on the 11th day I received a refund. I'm not too sure what this seller is up to. :confused:

Back