• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bulldogs Hookah Lounge Meet!

Hey guys! Vance and i Ihave decided to host another meet at his hookah lounge! Hopefully we can get as many nsx's as last time. I have posted this on s2ki as well as on my friends socal civic fourm. I promise the s2ks wont won't invade this time :rolleyes: Lets Let'sget the list started!

Date - 3\14\09
Time - 4:00 pm
Where - 18548 Beach Blvd ( corner of beach and ellis behind the shell gas station)
Who - anyone!

1. I<3myap1
2. Vance Hu

Last edited:
I'm in!

1. I<3myap1
2. Vance Hu
3. lazynok

Me too! Don't have anything planned...good thing it's two weeks notice from today. Thanks for the heads up! :rolleyes:

1. I<3myap1
2. Vance Hu
3. lazynok
4. striker525

I guess this wouldn't be such a meet for me. Just another day.

1. I<3myap1
2. Vance Hu
3. lazynok
4. striker525
5. Sicarius82

1. I<3myap1
2. Vance Hu
3. lazynok
4. striker525
5. Sicarius82
6. nsx1
7. Erick
8.flyn_low

Never tried a hookah since college and I'm pretty sure it had different tobacco in it...:eek: LOL

ROFL.... yeah, the legal kind, not medical :biggrin:

Never tried a hookah since college and I'm pretty sure it had different tobacco in it...:eek: LOL

Hey Big D, why don't you come out and have a cigar with me:wink:

Hey Big D, why don't you come out and have a cigar with me:wink:

Thanks for the invite Vance, I might have to take you up on it. I'll see what my calendar looks like.

LOL, i just noticed Vance being on the list. Isn't this your shop? I guess it's like Obama and the Russians :biggrin:

.... nice, seven... keep up the good work :wink:.

1. I<3myap1
2. Vance Hu
3. lazynok
4. striker525
5. Sicarius82
6. nsx1
7. Erick
8.flyn_low
9. Chado

I should be able to make it.

1. I<3myap1
2. Vance Hu
3. lazynok
4. striker525
5. Sicarius82
6. nsx1
7. Erick
8.flyn_low
9. Chado
10.Big_D

Okay, I'm going to check it out. Whats the parking situation like? Plenty of good spaces nearby?

its suppose to be a good day that day. just cloudy. i think only a couple s2k's will be there this time. the rest will be at Hot Import Nights ogling all the import models thinking about how large their "jackets" are...:wink:...like a glazed donut.

its suppose to be a good day that day. just cloudy. i think only a couple s2k's will be there this time. the rest will be at Hot Import Nights ogling all the import models thinking about how large their "jackets" are...:wink:...like a glazed donut.

Speaking of...a friend asked me to go to HIN with him to scout some models, but I was thinking of just hanging out here, lol... :tongue:

its such a sausage-fest. worse than the C&C meet with the marque event. i'd say it's a 200:1 guys to girls ratio. 400:1 if it's guys to model ratio. IMO, go to a strip club to get the eye candy.

its such a sausage-fest. worse than the C&C meet with the marque event. i'd say it's a 200:1 guys to girls ratio. 400:1 if it's guys to model ratio. IMO, go to a strip club to get the eye candy.

Ya, you're right. I've heard this is always the case for a good long while now. Well I wasn't planning on going anyway, so I'll see you and the rest of the guys tomrrow.

can't wait to see erick's LEDs.:eek:

Ya, you're right. I've heard this is always the case for a good long while now. Well I wasn't planning on going anyway, so I'll see you and the rest of the guys tomrrow.

can't wait to see erick's LEDs.:eek:

Pretty nice looking. Apparently, to some ricer boys, he's god :tongue:. Ask him about it.

I'll ask him hopefully when I see him next week. But unfortunately I won't be able to make it tomorrow...I've got to come into work and it's usually my day off. :mad:

I'll most likely make the next meet.

1. I<3myap1
2. Vance Hu
3. lazynok
4. striker525
5. Sicarius82
6. nsx1
7. Erick
8.flyn_low
9. Chado
10.Big_D
11.DASHNBY