• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

8/2 Saturday NSX meet

BD

Legendary Member
Hello guys, Mike Cruz and two other guests are coming down from N. Cal and they want to meet some local NSXer's and of course, their cars. So I'm here to arrange a meet at the parking lot of my shop this up coming Saturday to help satisfy their curiosity.

Saturday August 2nd @ 7:00 PM
Bulldog Lounge
18548 Beach Blvd.
Huntington Beach, CA. 92648

The shop is between Beach Blvd and Ellis Ave. behind the Shell Gas Station.

Call me if you get lost.

714-267-4569

Last edited:
IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND...READ THREAD #17

Cool..this should be fun. I went ahead and attached a satelite image for those who have not been down to the Bulldog Lounge. I'm sure all you Socal NSX guys already know where this is...we have had plenty of meets here in the past. Maybe once everyone gets here...we can decide what we want to eat. I think ordering out for delievery would probably be best...since i'm sure most of us are smokin' it up with our Hookahs and won't want to leave. :biggrin:

BD.jpg

Last edited:
Let's get an idea of who's going....

(add yourself)

1. Vance HU
2. Octechgeek (hack)
etc....

1. Vance HU
2. Octechgeek (hack)
3. Erick
4. CDX_NSX
5. Sicarius82 (Long)
etc....

in for a good cuban

1. Vance HU
2. Octechgeek (hack)
3. Erick
4. CDX_NSX
5. Sicarius82 (Long)
6. Lazynok
7. Nsxsupra
etc....

Havent done any NSX meets in a while. Problem is I have a dentists appointment late that day. (Cracked a tooth) :frown: If I don't feel like I have been violated I'll try to make it, otherweise I'll be home taking drugs.

1. Vance HU
2. Octechgeek (hack)
3. Erick
4. CDX_NSX
5. Sicarius82 (Long)
6. Lazynok
7. Nsxsupra
8. John
9. nsx1 (Steve)
10. Firesun...(maybe)
11.FLYN_LOW(maybe):rolleyes:

1. Vance HU
2. Octechgeek (hack)
3. Erick
4. CDX_NSX
5. Sicarius82 (Long)
6. Lazynok
7. Nsxsupra
8. John
9. nsx1 (Steve)
10. Firesun...(maybe)
11.FLYN_LOW(maybe)
12. Artmira...(depends on health):cool:

Ill try to make it, depends what time i get back from malibu.

1. Vance HU
2. Octechgeek (hack)
3. Erick
4. CDX_NSX
5. Sicarius82 (Long)
6. Lazynok
7. Nsxsupra
8. John
9. nsx1 (Steve)
10. Firesun...(maybe)
11.FLYN_LOW(maybe)
12. Artmira...(depends on health)
13. Matt (mabye)

1. Vance HU
2. Octechgeek (hack)
3. Erick
4. CDX_NSX
5. Sicarius82 (Long)
6. Lazynok
7. Nsxsupra
8. John
9. nsx1 (Steve)
10. Firesun...(maybe)
11.FLYN_LOW(maybe)
12. Artmira...(depends on health)
13. Matt (mabye)
14. Mark G.

Guys that are attending...READ THIS AND GIVE ME YOUR INPUT.

So far it's looking like a good turn out...should be fun. As for food it's extremely hard to satisfied everyone's taste buds and due to the slow economy and our car mods...not everyone is a baller, so here's some ideas for meals:

1. potluck style where everyone just brings something. Sodas, chips & dips, eggrolls, cups, etc etc... we can set up a table and chow once all items arrive. I can make up a list and we can just do a quick "who wants to buy what.." This way there will be some actual food instead of 100 cans of sodas.

2. Pitch in at the meet and order whatever the majority feels like eatting.

3. Since we are in Socal, stay slim and trim on the hollywood diet so we can fit into our fashionable fitted tees and not eat anything...just smoke HOOKAH all night. :biggrin:

4. ????

any suggestions are welcome, lets at least get an idea before friday night so we can have a great turn out.

8/2 11:24am update: guess we just gonna forget the entire food thing. No responses no idea what's going on. See ya guys at the meet.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, can't make it :frown:. I'm currently off the coast of San Diego again... freakin navy... I'll catch you guys later at some SCA meet.

Long

Who is Mike Cruz? :biggrin:

Look forward to seeing everyone who signed up. It's always a pleasure to see the NSX's of So Cal.... and of course their owners.

Mike

I'll bring my S2000 by if you guys don't mind. :wink:

Huy,
Come out and join us, i'm sure the NSX guys will appreciate seeing your car and how done up it is because most of us also have s2000 too.

Back