• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C&c 5/22

Anyone heading to C&C? I know everyone went last weekend so i am not sure if ya'll are gonna be out again this weekend. Let me know and ill come out and join ya!!

No one wants to hang out with me? I don't have the chrome rims anymore?!?!? Man my feelings are hurt.

Ok I am better now.

I don't check here as often. Sorry Joe. I am planning on going from 8-10am. I might hit up the LVMS as well later today too.

Was at work till 7 this am. Gonna get some rest and spend some time with the family early so that I can try to head out to the drift circuit thingy later. Wow, I wonder if Chris made it out to Carts&Coconuts in Manila!:biggrin:

Found a picture of Joe as an ambitious young package deliverer...:wink:

Attachments

• carabao-and-boy-on-road-to-sabang_small.jpg
    carabao-and-boy-on-road-to-sabang_small.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 39
Was at work till 7 this am. Gonna get some rest and spend some time with the family early so that I can try to head out to the drift circuit thingy later. Wow, I wonder if Chris made it out to Carts&Coconuts in Manila!:biggrin:

Guys you are so bad. As if you were not born here. I'm OK if you are to ask me. The weather is HOT but i'm in an island in Dumaguete called SIQUIJOR ISLAND so it's breezy. Google it. Trust me, it's nice.

Guys you are so bad. As if you were not born here. I'm OK if you are to ask me. The weather is HOT but i'm in an island in Dumaguete called SIQUIJOR ISLAND so it's breezy. Google it. Trust me, it's nice.

How do you find these places dude? Pulled up some pics on Google & looks awesome over there...

Hey Chris,
Just messin' around! I've actually ridden on a carabao as a 7 year old. It inspired me to find a faster mode of transportation a few years later!!:biggrin: Glad you got there safely. Keep in touch!!!

How do you find these places dude? Pulled up some pics on Google & looks awesome over there...

Yes this guy i rented a car from invited me to his island. 1 hour flight from Manila. He picked me up at the Marinduque Airport to his speed boat.,Yes a speed boat to his island. Yes, i thought about all of you while i'm in a resort with a glass of wine. Hope you guys are having fun at work.:biggrin:

Lucky you! I can propose to Danny that we have our next meeting at that island. The only problem is that we probably won't get any work done.:frown:

Back