• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C7 Carbon.

I currently have an order with this vendor that has taken a long while (9 parts all together). I placed the order in June and still waiting on the parts. However, they have updated me when I have sent e-mails regarding progress and when I have contacted them via phone messages.

Still waiting on parts though.

I currently have an order with this vendor that has taken a long while (9 parts all together). I placed the order in June and still waiting on the parts. However, they have updated me when I have sent e-mails regarding progress and when I have contacted them via phone messages.

Still waiting on parts though.

I hope you get your parts. I've read quite a few bad reviews on the Corvette forums.

why so many parts but no pictures

Just got off the phone with them and the parts will be shipped out next Tuseday. When I get the parts and installed I can post pics. :smile:

To my knowledge Mark @Dali racing no longer uses this Company. They stopped doing quality control and pretty much send out what they make w/ or w/o flaws.

I ordered a set of side vents from them. When I installed them to my NSX, the fit wasn't even close. It was too small. If you can cancel you order, do it.

Back