• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CA is at it again. You will be cited for a loud exhaust

It is all relative. I think most after market exhaust will be fine. However, the ones on those Harley's are just obnoxious, especially during night time.

It is all relative. I think most after market exhaust will be fine. However, the ones on those Harley's are just obnoxious, especially during night time.

That is so true, however I have never seen a Harley get harassed by police for noise pollution (even though most of them are louder than all heck) double standards are a PITA.

I have an idea! Let's complain about noisy cars less than eight weeks after hosting a Grand Prix...

I guess Jason will have to stay out of Long Beach now.
Your the third person to say that lol. It's ok, I'll just take the other car. It's not as loud :)

That is so true, however I have never seen a Harley get harassed by police for noise pollution (even though most of them are louder than all heck) double standards are a PITA.

Double standards - Years ago I was out riding with a friend on our Honda's and 2 dudes on Harleys were cruising behind us with exhausts louder than ours. With them next to us we couldn't hear our own bikes. A CHP came from behind and pulled us over by pointing my friend and me out. The Harley dudes rode off into the darkness. Costed nothing back then, other than time and aggravation. Just put the stock exhaust back on and had it tested.

Back