• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caffeine and octane

Yeah, looks like I can make it tomorrow.

Eiffel, thanks for looking at my clutch! The warranty replacement of master cylinder solved the slippage. I owe you!

PGM

Yeah, looks like I can make it tomorrow.

Eiffel, thanks for looking at my clutch! The warranty replacement of master cylinder solved the slippage. I owe you!

PGM

I just read this and I might show up. I might have to wax the car right now...

First time that I went and WOW I was surprised to see at least 150 cars! That is why they had to move it to the first Sunday of the month instead of Saturday (the mall doesn't open until noon).
Four NSX's, plenty of new and old muscle cars, a HumVee, 1932 Studebacker, Caddy, Vette and Thunderbird convertibles from the 50's and 60's, original Mini's, MG's, Italian thoroughbreds and more. Easy going and non-competitive.
I'll be back.

PGM

Don't forget that this Sunday is the first Sunday of the month!
Avenues at East Cobb, one block east of Johnson Ferry on Roswell Rd in Cobb Co (Rte 120).

I won't be attending, visiting Nashville.:frown:

Paul

It was a pretty nice turn out (even thought this was my first time going)

I got to meet a few new NSX owners.

We need to start doing more NSX events.

Who is down?

Caffeine and Octane is this Sunday. 6-7-2009. Avenue at East Cobb. 7-11 a.m.

Weather was gorgeous and there was a fantastic turnout yesterday. I saw Eiffel's black NSX yesterday, and mine was on the far corner of the "overflow" lot....at the end of a line of ZO6's.

I love the car, but am beginning to seriously consider selling her due to the limited seating and not being able to share the experience with the newborn and wife at the same time..

Hey Guys,

I'll be going to some of these events as now I have an NSX! I bought a 91 sebring silver with 41k. I'm having the "barn man" look it over in Nashville and do a few things. Should have it back on July 25th and I'm really going to be excited to get it. I drove it from Houston, where I bought it, to Nashville in one day - what a lonnnng drive that was. Wouldn't recommend that to anyone - but expressway driving is boring - but what a car. Now I know what it's all about and when I get it back it's gonna be really nice. The car is cosmetically high on the "rictor" scale, inside and out. Actually except for a few blemishes it looks new. The interior is great too and how comfy it is! Really feel like you're in a race car.

See everyone soon at the V or caffeine and octane. :biggrin:

Congratulations on getting your NSX.

I was the only NSX at the July Caffiene and Octane, and it would be nice for others to join. Even the Ferrari stayed while the rain fell later, and I got a chance to see my car handle in the wet.

I'll be there next Sunday and I'll see if I can't get to the Varsity this Thursday. Man do I love my car! Hope to see you then. I saw another one today - a white early gen targa with tan interior - I've never seen it before and I've been going to Bobby Jones for 30 years and there it was today. Crazy!

Back