• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CalCoastalNSX Meeting-Thursday Nov. 20th. in Santa Monica @ 7pm!

The next CalCoastalNSX Meeting is Thursday Nov. 20th. in Santa Monica @ 7pm
Newer Location-Please take note

El Torito
3360 Ocean Park Blvd. (Close to where the 405 & the 10 meet)
Santa Monica, CA 90405
(310) 450-8665

map is here

This is a reminder and our monthly meetings will be on the third Thursday of every month.

Topic of events are as follows:
Meet, great and eat, eat, then eat some more. We will have the same deal as last time. Happy hour pricing on appetizers(not drinks) will be available in our special room again!(until 8pm)

Don't miss out on your opportunity to win one of our famous door prizes!

Our meetings usually start around 7-7:30PM and end about 10:30-11:00. Have some good eats, check out the cars, take some fun rides, and be sure to come and enjoy the comradery with your fellow NSX lovers! Spouses are always welcomed!

John
twirl.gif

Ha ha :D

We were just talking about this last night, John. We concluded that you were going pass on a November meeting and just have the Xmas party because we haven't heard anything. Guess we were wrong. ;)

Count me in.

Won't be able to make this one, I'll be out of town. See you all at the Xmas Party!! :D

Yeah, I was wondering if there was going to be one this month. Got me kinda worried there! =P I'll be there.

can't make this one.
going to see the fixx!!!!!!
see you guys at the xmas party.

yellowpad said:
one of these day i will take half day off work and go meet you guys......have a great time!!!!
If you leave OC at 6:00 you can get to the meeting in plenty of time. Especially, since everyone stands outside for a while chit-chatting. Just Do It!

my car is at niguel motors :D can't go there w/out the X.

ss_md said:
If you leave OC at 6:00 you can get to the meeting in plenty of time. Especially, since everyone stands outside for a while chit-chatting. Just Do It!

Riders Wanted

Calvin, if you want a ride I'll pick you up. Plus you would get us in the car pool lane.

Re: Riders Wanted

coolnsx said:
Calvin, if you want a ride I'll pick you up. Plus you would get us in the car pool lane.

If he does come he would caravan with me, due to that we work so close from each other (spitting distance)

Tan

Ramon called me a little while a go that my car should be ready by noon tomorrow....so i am good to go.

Tan, Phil, and I will be meeting in Irvine area.....anyone would like to join us? david? gil? anyone? direction?---i don't know...tan or phil, please do the honor of completing this posting w/ direction and meeting time. :D

SilverOne said:
For the OC people, what time are you guys planning on leaving, anyone interested in a caravan?

Where in Irvine and what time are you thinking? I'll see what I can do, would like to go. Gil

Well, Phil's office is at the corner of Redhill and Irvine Blvd. I suggest we meet at the Former IKEA Store parking lot which is now vacant around 5 pm or 5:30 pm corner of Jamboree and El Camino Real in the IKEA parking lot of Tustin Market Center next to Black Angus. I do not think I can get more specific than that as far as a spot to meet.

Tan:D

I'll see you guys there. I'm coming from Alhambra so no point in going all the way down to OC.

BTW, what happened to IKEA in Irvine? Are you saying it's no longer there?

Joel said:
I'll see you guys there. I'm coming from Alhambra so no point in going all the way down to OC.

BTW, what happened to IKEA in Irvine? Are you saying it's no longer there?

They moved to a bigger spot in Costa Mesa at the 405 and Harbor about twice the size of the Tustin Marketplace location.

Tan

Tantheman said:
Well, Phil's office is at the corner of Redhill and Irvine Blvd. I suggest we meet at the Former IKEA Store parking lot which is now vacant around 5 pm or 5:30 pm corner of Jamboree and El Camino Real in the IKEA parking lot of Tustin Market Center next to Black Angus. I do not think I can get more specific than that as far as a spot to meet.

Tan:D

I will try to meet you guys at the old IKEA. Just thinking about grinding through the clutch in traffic for 1 1/2 hours to santa monica :(

btw, if you got a club radio, bring it!

Last edited:
SilverOne said:
I will try to meet you guys at the old IKEA. Just thinking about grinding through the clutch in traffic for 1 1/2 hours to santa monica :(

btw, if you got a club radio, bring it!

Oh yeah, I will bring it on!

Tan

All heck broke loose this afternoon so I wil not be able to join you in Irvine to caravan up, drive safely and enjoy. Gil

Back